+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College Fees

apoorva96

Aug 7, 2018
The due date for my first semester fees at Seneca is 24th March 2019. Today is 23rd March 2019. If I make the payment by the due date, but the college receives my fees after the due date, will I get the admission or not?

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
The due date for my first semester fees at Seneca is 24th March 2019. Today is 23rd March 2019. If I make the payment by the due date, but the college receives my fees after the due date, will I get the admission or not?
I think you are late,the payment should be reflected in their account by the due date.

campbellrja

Mar 23, 2019
Why did you wait until so late to pay the fees?

Anyway, if you opt to pay the fee today then I suggest you email them with a copy of your receipt and explain your situation... maybe they will save your position.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
International payments take time, unfortunately there is no fast service like RTGS for International payments. So, they have to receive the payment by the due date. Your best bet now is to contact the college and see if they are willing to accept the payment now, or if they your seat is still available. You will have to pay a fine for late payment.

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
Call the college (+1 416.491.5050) and tell them you're paying the fees by monday. They will put your offer on hold so it doesn't expire.
Don't email because emails go in queue. And you can also pay by the credit card from your student account or via phone, credit card payments are instant.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Call the college (+1 416.491.5050) and tell them you're paying the fees by monday. They will put your offer on hold so it doesn't expire.
Don't email because emails go in queue. And you can also pay by the credit card from your student account or via phone, credit card payments are instant.
That is assuming the OP has the finances to have a credit card that can make that large of a payment. Assuming the OP is not from North America or Europe, it would be pretty impossible to pay by credit card for the average person.