7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
hello,

I deposited seneca collge fees at on 4th june 2014 and i still have not got any receipt from them , I deposited after downloading wire transfer information from their website, the agent is saying that some upgradation is going on in seneca college we should wait till monday 28th of june, friends please tell me that how long does it take to generate receipt from college side ? I have to apply for visa after getting the fee deposit receipt.

please tell me what can i do next ?

thank you.

Akilan

Dec 16, 2013
Hiii, i paid at the same date but they gave a receipt which has some other guy name in it :/ after following up with mail. I think it's better to visa process without college receipt. Feeling bad about it. (They reply after 1 week only and that too they send a wrong one). So, like you many are in same boat. :) :) chill out

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
jessica - i applied in george brown college and got fee receipt in just 24 hr after paying my fee to them u should drop the mail to your councelor for that .. you applied directly of through some agent in between

S-Singh

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Toronto, CANADA
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 May,2014
VISA ISSUED...
14 May,2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 2014
Hey jessica1, They are taking too much time...I got fee receipt of my tuition fee after three week in May 2014.
You can call or email to international admission office to know about exact when you will you get receipt..!

arra.patricia

Aug 2, 2011
Hello Jessica,

I paid my fees on June 10 and got the receipt June 19. If you have a friend in Canada, I suggest you can ask him/her to call the college. You can also follow up via email. Are you targeting the Sept 2014 intake?

Also, just a side note, i applied for visa using the letter of acceptance from Seneca. I paid my tuition after I got the visa. Goodluck!