+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENECA COLLEGE FALL/SEPTEMBER INTAKE 2020

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
The next step is to pay the college fee ( minimum one semester )
If you are from India/Pakistan/Morocco/Senegal/Vietnam/Philippines/China
you have to pay full year fee to be eligible in SDS category visa
Otherwise just pay 1 semester fee
on your college student centre
your status will change from green tick to smile when the payment will reach there
After that college will give you a reciept by mail which you can use in visa process as a proof of fee payment.

If you want to apply under SDS Category then you also have to do GIC , But first get us know, where are you from ?
Hi,
I have paid the fee for 1st semester and got the reciept just now..the next thing is to do GIC and then apply for visa..but i am very confused due to the ongoing situation..please help me in this regard

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi,
I have paid the fee for 1st semester and got the reciept just now..the next thing is to do GIC and then apply for visa..but i am very confused due to the ongoing situation..please help me in this regard
If you have paid the fees then you should give a try. If not, then defer to next intake.

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
sorry...i have paid for one year..mistakenly written semester
Ok
Now, you open an online account in Canadian Bank
Currently, Only HCB and Scotia is for Pakistani STUDENTS
If you are from another country, you may open in other banks listed on cic website as well
After opening the account they will give you all the instructions.

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Now, you open an online account in Canadian Bank
Currently, Only HCB and Scotia is for Pakistani STUDENTS
If you are from another country, you may open in other banks listed on cic website as well
After opening the account they will give you all the instructions.
Thanks for your help.Are u from Pakistan?
should i start the process or wait for a month to stabilized the current senerio? what do u say? i mean in this situation i dont think embassy will issue the visa?