asiss kumar said:
hi Guys... ;D :D

if you are joining Seneca college this September..share your profile...here

I am going for Project management -Information Technology
- From Chandigarh
- Applied on 18th June
- Status - under processing
;D :D ;D :D

Project Management is a good program, difficult to get jobs though... there are way too many assignments and test. I know 90% of current PM students who will be graduating next month. It is hell lot of work. But nevertheless if you have a good group.. u r goo to go! Good luck!

studentadvice

Jul 23, 2013
2-chains said:
Seneca sept strt date international bus mgt. PGd.
Gotten my visa.
Would be staying on campus (newnham)
Still looking for flights.

From Abuja nigeria.

Hey, I am gonna be studying IBS too in Fall... i'm currently studying HRM at Seneca. My advice.. make new friends and move out of campus residence in a month.. it is way to expensive.. u can get better rates and accomodation off campus. I lived in residence for 6 months.. life was awesome but heavy on the pocket. :) Good luck! Hope to see you in Fall! :)

studentadvice

Jul 23, 2013
Living around seneca@york is no big deal. It is relatively easy to find good and cheap accommodation. One area in York Village has houses for rent only for students... it's like a clan of students live together. But my advice is to look for accommodation a little away from college may be on finch and keele, fountainhead, etc cos the york university area ain't too safe.

Guys, please register well in time for your orientation and do attend it. It's the best way to start of with school. Seneca@York is a part of York University, so if you need to travel from Finch Subway station you could hop onto a ttc bus 60C which takes you to the Uni.

Good luck for your future guys!

Feel free to ask for more suggestions.

heaven_suck05

Jul 20, 2013
Got admission into Project Management - Seneca. But I'll be switching to George Brown College for Business Analysis Program. In that program previous batch got fully placed.

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am joining seneca@york this sept. i am looking for a place to stay. how can i rent while i am still in india??

varuni

May 11, 2013
hi guys.....need help
i have applied for a diploma course(computer programmer) seneca@york jan 2014 and got confirmation from college.so my problem is that i have done btech i have graduate degree and applying for an undergraduate course should i proceed for applying visa .
plz plz help me should i proceed or not

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
varuni said:
hi guys.....need help
i have applied for a diploma course(computer programmer) seneca @ york jan 2014 and got confirmation from college.so my problem is that i have done btech i have graduate degree and applying for an undergraduate course should i proceed for applying visa .
If you are downgrading your qualification / degree.....Visa chances are less.....These days embassy people are very strict so dont take chance....Apply for postgraduate course and you will get visa. I am suffering from this issue so this is my personal advice. Because of my same issue I am joining seneca @york for jan 14. Stay in touch.

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh_thanki said:
Hi Sani, My course is Animation snd visual effects....Yours?
computer programmer diploma.

varuni said:
hi guys.....need help
i have applied for a diploma course(computer programmer) seneca @ york jan 2014 and got confirmation from college.so my problem is that i have done btech i have graduate degree and applying for an undergraduate course should i proceed for applying visa .
i agree with @paritosh_thanki, it is better to apply for PG diploma or better still apply for a university masters since you already have completed btech.

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help me---
i have done btech in e.c.e and wanted to go for COMPUTER NETWORKS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROGRM (2 YEARS) in jan intake...but the requirement on the clg website is not very clear....so if anybody has any info on that kindly share....

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitnay7777 said:
help me---
i have done btech in e.c.e and wanted to go for COMPUTER NETWORKS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROGRM (2 YEARS) in jan intake...but the requirement on the clg website is not very clear....so if anybody has any info on that kindly share....
COMPUTER NETWORKS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROGRM (2 YEARS) is a diploma program. you just need Indian 12th standard with maths and english. ielts is neccessary.
as @ paritosh_thanki noted earlier, it is better to choose PG diploma since you have completed btech.

these are all my opinion but please seek other opinions also before doing anything