+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passports for Visa in Cairo-Egypt

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My sister has received PPR to send her passports for visa stamp in the Canadian embassy in Cairo.

My questions are:
(1) Which courier should I use?
(2) Do I have to pay for the return of the passports? if yes how?

Hope all you get yours soon inshaa Allah.

Thanks,

~A

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,
My sister has received PPR to send her passports for visa stamp in the Canadian embassy in Cairo.

My questions are:
(1) Which courier should I use?
(2) Do I have to pay for the return of the passports? if yes how?

Hope all you get yours soon inshaa Allah.

Thanks,

~A
In PPR Request email , they might have written about VFS through which you send the passport, so check near VFS office and send the passport via VFS to Canadian embassy in Cairo.
It is better pay return of the passport fee as well . If we are planning to send via VFS , VFS team will have that option so you choose that and along with SMS option as well .

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
vfs canada cairo_PPR
could you please give me any news about vfscairo_PPR,
it seems the process not as smooth as it should be..
what is the time it takes to stamp the passport.
Thank you.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The process should be:
- You get the PPR email.
- You send passports by courier (DHL is the embassy recommendation).
- The embassy will stamp the passports (ave 2 weeks) and they send you an email to arrange pickup.
- You arrange with a courier to pick the passports up for you.
Pleas let me know if you have other questions.

/A\

Reactions: can555visa

can555visa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
The process should be:
- You get the PPR email.
- You send passports by courier (DHL is the embassy recommendation).
- The embassy will stamp the passports (ave 2 weeks) and they send you an email to arrange pickup.
- You arrange with a courier to pick the passports up for you.
Pleas let me know if you have other questions.

/A\
thanks for the replay!
I am not Egyptian, but can submit my passport to VFS-Cairo.
i refered to this procedure.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Egypt/how_to_apply.html#temporary_documents

ymag

Mar 7, 2016
The "Visa Ready" email will include the instructions on how to send the passports. In my case, they have requested that the passports be sent by courier only (they did not specify a special one neither mentioned VFS - I sent it via ARAMEX).

You will receive an email before the process is complete with instructions on how to pick up the passports. Again, they did not specify a certain courier but they mentioned that the embassy uses DHL.

You need to call DHL and they will ask you to send a copy of the embassy's email along with the address to deliver the package to. Once the embassy prepares the package, DHL will call you to give you the tracking number.

Unfortunately, I have not received our passports until now although all the steps mentioned above have been cleared. It has been over a month now and I am not sure when the embassy in Cairo will release the package..?!

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Hello, sent passport to Egypt for visa and no update. How long does it take fp4 payment to be confirmed by vfs Cairo?