Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
My mother has received letter from cic after her medical examination in which they have ask her to sumbit her original passport of visa process.I m bit confuse on below check point in letter where they have ask the applicant to sent photo graph of all faimly member .Appriciate if you can please advice wheather we have to sent photograph of non acommenaied faimly member also .Because she is the only person who has been sponsered from entire failmy by her daughter who is Canadian national.Below is the point for you understanding.Please advice
Thanking you

Check that you have enclosed two Original Photographs taken with the last 6 months for everyone in your family and that you have written name of each family member on the back of only one o their photographs

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aazhar said:
My mother has received letter from cic after her medical examination in which they have ask her to sumbit her original passport of visa process.I m bit confuse on below check point in letter where they have ask the applicant to sent photo graph of all faimly member .Appriciate if you can please advice wheather we have to sent photograph of non acommenaied faimly member also .Because she is the only person who has been sponsered from entire failmy by her daughter who is Canadian national.Below is the point for you understanding.Please advice
Thanking you

Check that you have enclosed two Original Photographs taken with the last 6 months for everyone in your family and that you have written name of each family member on the back of only one o their photographs
Just her photos.