+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport from USA to Canada

sid_chandy

Mar 11, 2024
In my case, I tried to create a return label at the FEDEX office, they informed me that they could not create a return label for a shipment from another country, so I filled out a form with the FROM address being Ottawa and TO address being my address. I added this form to the empty parcel inside the main envelope going to Canada.
This means the return label is not yet created, but the form will have to be used to create the return label (charges will apply to me of course, which is included in the form).
(Note: I filled out the form using https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/where-submit-passport/cross-border-shipment-instructions.html)

Did anyone else have to do this, and does this pose a problem?

ayadav

Mar 19, 2024
Hello,

I just sent my passports from US to CPCO Canada and it says signed by R.Rosie this morning, has anyone's passport been signed by her? Majority of the people says it was signed up J. Joe.

Please, let me know!

vikbehal

Mar 20, 2024
Hello, I mailed my passport from US thru Fedex on Feb 24th, and delivered to CPCO Ottawa by Feb 27th. It was signed by A.ARONA whereas I read from the forum that many have been signed by J.JOE.

Since its been only a week and I havent heard anything or see any updates on GC Key. Now I am a little worry that it might go wrong. Anyone who has similar experience, please kindly share and suggest. Much Appreciated.
Hello, Did you hear on your passport?

vikbehal

Mar 20, 2024
No, where can I check that and is there any way to track this? How long does this usually take
From the previous pages on this discussion thread, some people recommend checking tracking portal to know if IRCC has received the passport. When was your passport delivered?