+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending packet parcel from Canada to Europe

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
I need to send two cardboard packets about 20 kg in weight each, small value no insurance needed, from Canada to Europe.

What would be the cheapest option? Speed is not important to me, it can take weeks to deliver. Canada post estimate is around two times $ 200 for such parcels, I am looking for a better offer.

Any suggestion is more than welcome.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need to send two cardboard packets about 20 kg in weight each, small value no insurance needed, from Canada to Europe.

What would be the cheapest option? Speed is not important to me, it can take weeks to deliver. Canada post estimate is around two times $ 200 for such parcels, I am looking for a better offer.

Any suggestion is more than welcome.
Ok Europe is big. You need to be more specific. From what I know there are several specialized shippers going to different countries or regions. Depending where exactly you want to ship you need to check for such services.
Additional option is to price it on the USA side (if you are close enough to the border, you can actually drive on the other side and ship it from there).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$200 is pretty reasonable for that weight.
I would say he is talking about 200 CAD per package not for both of them together. As funny as it is for 400 CAD it is almost worth to check for a courier that will do the round trip to Europe with excessive luggage.