+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending mutliplt documents via Webform... Is it unadvisable to do so?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Rookie question: does it make any difference if I send a number of forms via IRCC Webform? Does it have any negative impact on how the VO views an application?

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Depends. What kind of forms are you sending? Also note that uploading multiple files on the web form in one go may cause them not to go through (technical problem), I learned that first-hand and I had to send them directly by email.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Depends. What kind of forms are you sending? Also note that uploading multiple files on the web form in one go may cause them not to go through (technical problem), I learned that first-hand and I had to send them directly by email.
Thanks @Tete . I'm trying to send in Highschool transcripts (didn't send them in the initial submission) and a corrected family form (the one I sent with the application was missing the Country of Birth details). I sent them individually through the IRCC Webform platform on the 14th of Sep but didn't receive confirmation emails. I uploaded 2 other documents before that (IELTS and Residence Card of Oman) and got the confirmation email. So I'm now thinking those 2 may have not been received.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Just wanna say that I did send too many web forms and I was very worried for this reason. I got my AIP some time back and the GCMS notes I got didn't seem to hold any negative notes on them. However, all the docs I had sent had been recorded as received or incoming correspondence. Some of them I had not received acknowledgment for. So I do believe they receive every doc, may or may not confirm receipt.

Reactions: azzamkc

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Just wanna say that I did send too many web forms and I was very worried for this reason. I got my AIP some time back and the GCMS notes I got didn't seem to hold any negative notes on them. However, all the docs I had sent had been recorded as received or incoming correspondence. Some of them I had not received acknowledgment for. So I do believe they receive every doc, may or may not confirm receipt.
Thanks @ayesha_llk2 for the insight. May I ask how did you know the docs were recorded as "received or incoming correspondence"?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
No I mean in GCMS notes. there is a section called Correspondence on it
Ok gotcha @ayesha_llk2 ....sorry for being a bit slow this morning. I just went ahead and sent the 2 docs once again. I hope they don't get annoyed by my repeated Webform uploads. Thanks for the info.

Simar12

Dec 14, 2021
Ok gotcha @ayesha_llk2 ....sorry for being a bit slow this morning. I just went ahead and sent the 2 docs once again. I hope they don't get annoyed by my repeated Webform uploads. Thanks for the info.
Hy... Was there any neg impact of raising webforms again and again.. M in similar situation.. Plzzz hlp