+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

adilshareef07

May 24, 2019
Hi all. I am applying as a primary applicant and I have obtained both mine and my wife's transcripts (both bachelor's and masters) from Jntuh. I have even obtained the cn23 form with out ARR. My doubt is how to send (both bachelor's and masters) envelopes in one single envelope. Do I need to get a larger envelope from the University so that I can put both them together?Thanks in advance.

silasprakash

May 21, 2019
Hi Adil.. U can ask for an envelope in counter 3 ... While taking my transcripts I have taken 2 envelopes and the staff gave me.. Its depends on staff mood and ur requesting skills.. Every degree transcripts has to be in a envelope.. Bachelors in one and masters in one. Hope this helps

Abd2019

Apr 28, 2019
Hey everyone, question, I went to the JNTU site to order the transcripts but I get “no data available”. Did anyone else run into the same issue and if so how did you get your transcripts?

adilshareef07

May 24, 2019
Hey everyone, question, I went to the JNTU site to order the transcripts but I get “no data available”. Did anyone else run into the same issue and if so how did you get your transcripts?
If u have passed out before 2011 then that data is not available online with Jntuh. You must visit the University and take your memos attested by your college principal with you. Then apply personally and you will get your transcripts the same day. Hope this helps.

Abd2019

Apr 28, 2019
If u have passed out before 2011 then that data is not available online with Jntuh. You must visit the University and take your memos attested by your college principal with you. Then apply personally and you will get your transcripts the same day. Hope this helps.
I’m currently in US, so going there physically is not an option. I’m thinking to send my brother to JNTU and find out. The transcripts I need are for B. Pharm and M. Pharm. Another friend of mine was able to acquire the transcripts online even though he was passed prior to 2011. Not sure what’s wrong with the portal service.

adilshareef07

May 24, 2019
I’m currently in US, so going there physically is not an option. I’m thinking to send my brother to JNTU and find out. The transcripts I need are for B. Pharm and M. Pharm. Another friend of mine was able to acquire the transcripts online even though he was passed prior to 2011. Not sure what’s wrong with the portal service.
If that's the case then u can ask ur brother to find out the possible cause from Jntuh.

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
There is no need for ARR at all...at any stage, there is no need for ARR especially with JNTUH.

Step-1: Go online, request transcripts, CMM and Provisional.
Step-2: Collect the transcripts.
Step-3: Go to JNTUH post office or any of the post office and collect the CN23 form. Alternatively, you can download this form too.
Step-4: Get the CN23 attested by the registrar, You should be able to do so from one of the counters where you collected the transcripts.
Step-5: In the column, 'TO ADDRESS', write the WES reference number and address.
Step-6: 'FROM' address is where the Registrar stamp would get attested with signature, no need to write anything here.

Once CN23 is attested by the signatory, hand over the parcel to post office guys and they will ship it to WES. It would about 1400 rupees for the shipping charges and takes about 7-10 days to reach WES, Canada.

No need of ARR at any stage, Do not waste time behind of those ARR form and DO NOT MISLEAD others just because you have been misunderstood or mislead by others.
Thank you for your response.Your steps are very clear.
My doubt is: after getting Cn23 signed by registrar ,can we post this from anywhere in city or only from JNTu post office?
Does this whole process take only 1400 rps??

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
My doubt is: after getting Cn23 signed by registrar ,can we post this from anywhere in city or only from JNTu post office?
Another doubt is : actually can I go to JnTU and do this work on behalf of my husband? actually it is his transcripts?

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Once the CN23 form is attested by the registrar with seal and signature, You can pretty much send it from any Post Office or Courier.
But then again, the easier option to send is with the post office within the JNTU itself then why do you want to post it from somewhere else? I mean, an easier, tried and tested way and better to try the easiest way.

Only the courier charges with the post office/EMS Speed post is Rs.1400.
Transcripts charges are not included and I think each transcript costs Rs.40.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Another doubt is : actually can I go to JnTU and do this work on behalf of my husband? actually it is his transcripts?
You can go on behalf of your husband to get the transcripts. You need to SMS confirmation or printout of the receipt and ID.

cchanda

May 14, 2019
Hey Guys, I asked a friend of mine to send transcripts to WES from JNTU through the "India post" post office in JNTU campus. Its been more than 10 calendar days since the pack was sent, and the tracking is not really updated. Did any of you face this issue? Whats the time frame of delivery? Any idea?

soulathyk

May 30, 2019
There is no need for ARR at all...at any stage, there is no need for ARR especially with JNTUH.

Step-1: Go online, request transcripts, CMM and Provisional.
Step-2: Collect the transcripts.
Step-3: Go to JNTUH post office or any of the post office and collect the CN23 form. Alternatively, you can download this form too.
Step-4: Get the CN23 attested by the registrar, You should be able to do so from one of the counters where you collected the transcripts.
Step-5: In the column, 'TO ADDRESS', write the WES reference number and address.
Step-6: 'FROM' address is where the Registrar stamp would get attested with signature, no need to write anything here.

Once CN23 is attested by the signatory, hand over the parcel to post office guys and they will ship it to WES. It would about 1400 rupees for the shipping charges and takes about 7-10 days to reach WES, Canada.

No need of ARR at any stage, Do not waste time behind of those ARR form and DO NOT MISLEAD others just because you have been misunderstood or mislead by others.
Hello ExpressMan,
Thanks for the above post. it's very much clear from all the threads here since you have clearly mentioned that ARR form is not at all required.
Recently (March 2019) I have sent my docs to WES for ECA and it was not accepted due to new rules implemented from Dec 2018. Below is their response.

Statement of Marks - Not Accepted
Reason - WES received your marks sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.
Please ask your academic institution to send your marks sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelop that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

My Question, I believe you have also recently applied after new WES rules. So, If I follow your above post steps will my docs be sent to WES without any hassle. would be highly appreciated for your input. Thanks a lot.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
Hello ExpressMan,
Thanks for the above post. it's very much clear from all the threads here since you have clearly mentioned that ARR form is not at all required.
Recently (March 2019) I have sent my docs to WES for ECA and it was not accepted due to new rules implemented from Dec 2018. Below is their response.

Statement of Marks - Not Accepted
Reason - WES received your marks sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.
Please ask your academic institution to send your marks sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelop that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

My Question, I believe you have also recently applied after new WES rules. So, If I follow your above post steps will my docs be sent to WES without any hassle. would be highly appreciated for your input. Thanks a lot.
@soulathyk : It seems the way you sent your packet, You probably might have had written your address in' FROM'.

You can follow the above steps and you should be able to re-send the transcripts with in no time. All it takes is less than one day to order and collect the transcripts, then get the CN23 attested by the registrar, hand over the package to the post office guys and that's it.

TIP: During this process, there is no need to write anything on the packet. Literally nothing on the packet and on CN23, there should be no personal details what so ever. If you have written personal details on CN23 form or anywhere, then it is going to be rejected.

On the Cn23 form, "FROM' address will be stamped by the The Registrar and attested. so there is no need to write anything here
On the CN23 form, 'TO' address will be WES Ref no so there is no need to write any of your personal information here.