talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
Hello,
I have applied in Memorial University of Newfoundland in an Undergraduate program from Pakistan, Now, my application for admission is submitted online, but the University wants the required documents (Attested Intermediate / Higher Secondary School Certificate Photocopy and Additional IELTS Test Report Form ) sent directly to the University from the Authorized institutes (BISE Lahore and British Council Respectively) to be considered official. Now the problem is that I have contacted the british council for the issue and my IELTS result will be sent to the university from British Council, but I still don't know how to send the Intermediate Certificate attested photocopy directly from BISE Lahore to Memorial University for the admission process to complete?
If anyone from Pakistan have applied to Memorial University in Undergraduate program, please give your process details and even If you know how to get this thing done, kindly give your advice/process in the reply.

Thanks.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
talhaixlam said:
Hello,
I have applied in Memorial University of Newfoundland in an Undergraduate program from Pakistan, Now, my application for admission is submitted online, but the University wants the required documents (Attested Intermediate / Higher Secondary School Certificate Photocopy and Additional IELTS Test Report Form ) sent directly to the University from the Authorized institutes (BISE Lahore and British Council Respectively) to be considered official. Now the problem is that I have contacted the british council for the issue and my IELTS result will be sent to the university from British Council, but I still don't know how to send the Intermediate Certificate attested photocopy directly from BISE Lahore to Memorial University for the admission process to complete?
If anyone from Pakistan have applied to Memorial University in Undergraduate program, please give your process details and even If you know how to get this thing done, kindly give your advice/process in the reply.

Thanks.
Did you contact university officials with this concern? Normally they are very helpful and will be able to guide you through the process. Which department, BTW?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
good boy said:
Did you contact university officials with this concern? Normally they are very helpful and will be able to guide you through the process. Which department, BTW?
I'm applying in undergraduate degree and the University where I'm applying is Memorial University of Newfoundland, I have sent them an e-mail with this query but have not got their reply yet. They just need the attested / certified copy of my Higher Secondary School Certificate / Intermediate (12th) Certificate which is issued by BISE (Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education) Lahore, for the admission process.

rana235

Dec 24, 2015
Bro u have to go board building and tell them they ll sort out your problem. You can send them the attested certificates in a sealed envople and send canada..