+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending CSQ by WebForm or Mail?

Haire Gabriela

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Since my Schedule A and PCC had a different deadline than the request for the CSQ, I was told by an agent to upload only the Sch A and PCC and replace the CSQ with an explanation letter informing IRCC that I just applied for it but I didn't know if I might receive it before the closest deadline, to avoid processing delays. I didn't know by then that I could have just clicked next and the CSQ field to upload would have remained available...

Anyway, 2 weeks ago I received my CSQ, letter of confirmation and a copy of the undertaking form signed and approved by them. I scanned ONLY the CSQ and uploaded it via WebForm, I still haven't received any confirmation or sign of them sucessfully receiving my CSQ... I also read somewhere that I should have sent them everything I got from MIDI (CSQ, letter and the undertaking form).

My questions are:
-Do I have to send them all those documents or just the CSQ by itself will suffice?
-If they do need more than just the CSQ, then... Should I resend another WebForm with all of it?
-Or should I just send it by mail instead? (If that's the case, what's the address? and how should I identify it?)

I would really appreciate some help here, thank you!:)

MiaMartin333

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
File Transfer...
30-06-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
10-05-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2017
LANDED..........
25-11-2017
Since my Schedule A and PCC had a different deadline than the request for the CSQ, I was told by an agent to upload only the Sch A and PCC and replace the CSQ with an explanation letter informing IRCC that I just applied for it but I didn't know if I might receive it before the closest deadline, to avoid processing delays. I didn't know by then that I could have just clicked next and the CSQ field to upload would have remained available...

Anyway, 2 weeks ago I received my CSQ, letter of confirmation and a copy of the undertaking form signed and approved by them. I scanned ONLY the CSQ and uploaded it via WebForm, I still haven't received any confirmation or sign of them sucessfully receiving my CSQ... I also read somewhere that I should have sent them everything I got from MIDI (CSQ, letter and the undertaking form).

My questions are:
-Do I have to send them all those documents or just the CSQ by itself will suffice?
-If they do need more than just the CSQ, then... Should I resend another WebForm with all of it?
-Or should I just send it by mail instead? (If that's the case, what's the address? and how should I identify it?)

I would really appreciate some help here, thank you!:)
The CSQ itself will suffice, the other documents are not necessary (make sure that the page you have sent is the one for immigration Canada, not for the PA). As for the receipt of the documents, if ever there is any issue regarding this, the visa office will email you directly asking you to send them the scanned copy of the CSQ either by replying to their email with the attachment, is by uploading it via gckey (they create a new submission option at that date).
In our case, the visa office requested the CSQ directly from us by email on a Friday, we sent it back to them immediately, and got our passport request on the following Wednesday, so if your concern is whether them requesting this document from you will slow down the process - it truly won't, as you can see with our case :)

Haire Gabriela

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Quebec, Canada
The CSQ itself will suffice, the other documents are not necessary (make sure that the page you have sent is the one for immigration Canada, not for the PA). As for the receipt of the documents, if ever there is any issue regarding this, the visa office will email you directly asking you to send them the scanned copy of the CSQ either by replying to their email with the attachment, is by uploading it via gckey (they create a new submission option at that date).
In our case, the visa office requested the CSQ directly from us by email on a Friday, we sent it back to them immediately, and got our passport request on the following Wednesday, so if your concern is whether them requesting this document from you will slow down the process - it truly won't, as you can see with our case :)
Thank you ver much! You replied faster than I thought I would get any answer :)

Reactions: MiaMartin333

MiaMartin333

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
File Transfer...
30-06-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
10-05-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2017
LANDED..........
25-11-2017

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
can anyone tell me what happens if i dont receive my csq back in the 30 day deadline?