+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending certificates from India to WES for ECA

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
ZoobieS said:
My responses to your queries:
1. I had a similar case with my PGDM college not mentioned in WES list, where you can check before you create a profile. But once I created my profile and was filling the details, it picked up the college. So don't go purely by the list given at the initial checklist step. This will be University Education.

2. Create the profile in the same name as in Passport. To be sure, you can send WES an email query and they respond back pretty quickly.

3. A self-attested copy of Degree is sufficient.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Can you please advise if I need to select 'University Education' or ' Professional Education' in ' Institution Type'. My PGDM is from a private institute which is affiliated to AICTE but not affiliated to any university. It is there in the WES list which comes up after you start filling in the college name.

I read WES document guidelines where they require transcripts on a university letterhead in case of University education and in case of Professional Education they require 'Certificate of Membership'. I will not be able to fulfill either of these requirements with my AICTE approve private college PGDM. Appreciate your help.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
sayantan91 said:
Ok thanks... now I think I get it... One more thing I would like to know after signing up with wes and paying the fees online, within how many days I have to send the hard copies to them??
of-course sooner the better, no timeline to send to WES.. processing starts after they receive the transcripts and certificate copy.. send them with tracking number, so you can confirm the receipt ( but wait 3-4 days for tracking to show up on their website)

rohitbatta85

Jun 7, 2017
I have a PGDM as master degree but don't know how to categorize it as "Institution type" University type or professional or something else.Please help me with it.