+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sending additional evidence to vo..........

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012
Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
i i recently got my sponsor approval for my wife from CPC-M , in my application i have not send enough photos of my marriage and did not send my skype chat logs and more email conversation, my file is recently fransferred to VO new delhi, should i send my additional evidences to them before they contact me or just wait for them to contact me.............seniors and experts pls advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
rsmeet said:
i i recently got my sponsor approval for my wife from CPC-M , in my application i have not send enough photos of my marriage and did not send my skype chat logs and more email conversation, my file is recently fransferred to VO new delhi, should i send my additional evidences to them before they contact me or just wait for them to contact me.............seniors and experts pls advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
yes i think you should send more than enough supporting docs to prove your continuing relationship. sometimes sending additional docs helps in preventing interview.
good luck :)

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
After three months of the sponsor approval at CPC-M, there were more progresses of my relationship with my wife. I sent all the additional proofs to the visa office and got approved without interview and in a miraculously short time.

On the cover letter write the file number (in bold and large font) and in the heading put (additional critical documents to be added to original file) and then write:

Dr Sir,

Enclosed are critical documents that should high high impact on the sponsorship file of my spouse. I would highly appreciate adding these documents to the original file. Thanks for taking care of this sensitive matter.

In a separate sheet under the cover letter write an index (CONTENTS OF THIS SUPPLEMENTARY PACKAGE) and list all the documents you are enclosing and then put the documents in the same order you listed them.