+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sending additional evidence to vo..........

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012
Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
hi i recently got my sponsor approval for my wife from CPC-M , in my application i have not send enough photos of my marriage, my skype chat logs and more email conversation, my file is recently fransferred to VO new delhi, should i send my additional evidences to them to make my file more stronger or just wait for them to contact me.............seniors and experts pls advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012
Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
rsmeet said:
hi i recently got my sponsor approval for my wife from CPC-M , in my application i have not send enough photos of my marriage, my skype chat logs and more email conversation, my file is recently fransferred to VO new delhi, should i send my additional evidences to them to make my file more stronger or just wait for them to contact me.............seniors and experts pls advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
I think this its up to you, I've read here on this forum that there is people who sent evidence after their application was approved.

I didn't sent anything in one year, but in the interview convocation letter they specified that I shouldn't submitt any eveidence prior my interview becouse will not be considered as an evidence to my application.

But could be different in your case.

Best of luck!

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody let me know on the ways of sending extra stuff to the visa office? Just an envelope with extra stuff and indicating the names and file number? Those who did it, share your experiences please?

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
A lot of people wish to know how to do this, since we filed our application we wish to add some more information ourselves so that any worry is eased and we can relax safe in the knowledge we have built a file as strong as possible. How do we go about adding extra photo's and documents to a file that the VO has?

Will they accept the extra documents and add it to the original file? :D

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
We sent additional photos, proof of continued contact and so on. We enclosed them in an envelope addressed to the visa/immigration section with both our names and the sponsor's file number on the outside (we didn't have my file number at the time) and inside we enclosed a cover letter listing everything we had put in the envelope, along with our names, DOBs and contact information. We dropped them off at the public window of the embassy.

If you have been put on an interview list, don't send any more information, they won't accept it. If you just want to add further documentation to shore up your application, you can do so.

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you CharlieD10!

I will do the same. I will be visiting my wife soon and want to add pictures to show that I am spending time with my wife, especially that she is carrying our child. It will be a good extra little proof of genuineness of our relationship.

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decided to giove some new life to the post. I am currently preparing an additional small package to send to my VO to show that after the date we sent our application to CIC in July 2012, our relationship is continuing to the best we can. We both signed a copver letter explaining what is in the package. I am attaching my plane tickets for visits since then. I am attaching little more pictures also. A bit more of Wester Union bills for the support I give to my wife.

Anybody can share their experiences in doing something similar?

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better send anything to the Visa Office unless there is a name change, address change, martial status change, newborn child situation etc.

If they want any additional evidence they will contact with you.!

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Galip said:
Better send anything to the Visa Office unless there is a name change, address change, martial status change, newborn child situation etc.

If they want any additional evidence they will contact with you.!
I am debating on sending extra evidence to prove my relationship with my husband.
Since I spent the summer with him and we traveled a lot together so I have evidence that can make my case stronger.
I cant decide if I should or shouldn't.
From your post I see you suggest not to.
Why is that?

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chopsticks said:
I am debating on sending extra evidence to prove my relationship with my husband.
Since I spent the summer with him and we traveled a lot together so I have evidence that can make my case stronger.
I cant decide if I should or shouldn't.
From your post I see you suggest not to.
Why is that?
Because they don't want it.. The date of your application is important for them. If they need any extra document they will contact with you.

They only want to see any important changes like what I wrote before.

Best wishes,

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Galip said:
Because they don't want it.. The date of your application is important for them. If they need any extra document they will contact with you.

They only want to see any important changes like what I wrote before.

Best wishes,
Alright thanks.
I guess ill just wait for them to contact me if anything is needed :)