+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending a copy of my PR card

Discussion in 'Education' started by nadaashraf13, Aug 4, 2019.

  1. Can I send a copy of my PR card to a university as proof of permanent residency or is it confidential???
  2. Your card and your Id so I guess you can do what you want with it. No different than sending a copy of bio page of a passport to someone.

Share This Page