+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send Medical Reports

manjisandhu

Aug 24, 2016
Hi,

We had applied visitor visa for my mother within Canada and we got her medical done on November 24, 2018. We also had applied for her Permanent Residence under Family Class. Now, New Delhi Visa Office asked for her Medical. I am aware that the medical done earlier is still valid and the same reports can be sent under PR application.

My question is that where do these medical reports need to be sent to? I have already talked to doctor and she told me that i can sent reports by myself. But i do not know what address should i send it to? Is it Mississauga or New Delhi where medical reports should be sent.

Thanks. Any help will be appreciated.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

We had applied visitor visa for my mother within Canada and we got her medical done on November 24, 2018. We also had applied for her Permanent Residence under Family Class. Now, New Delhi Visa Office asked for her Medical. I am aware that the medical done earlier is still valid and the same reports can be sent under PR application.

My question is that where do these medical reports need to be sent to? I have already talked to doctor and she told me that i can sent reports by myself. But i do not know what address should i send it to? Is it Mississauga or New Delhi where medical reports should be sent.

Thanks. Any help will be appreciated.
The panel physician is responsible for sending all things related to the medical to immigration.