+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

send ielts score electronically

Janmeet Singh

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
i m applying for western university canada.
having some doubts:-

-is idp ielts score acceptable there
-how to send it electronically (any link plss)
-they allow to upload digital copy of transcripts do i also have to mail it afterwards

heellllpppp plsss

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is IELTS no matter if it's IDP or BC. You can scan your TRF and your mark sheets with the help of a printer OR you can click their picture with a good resolution camera. Afterwards, attach them to email and send to your university.

Janmeet Singh

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
but they want the test center to send them the score electronically

how do i do that i didn't provided any university during registration of the test ??

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you need additional copies of your TRF,contact the IELTS centre where you took your test. Your centre is responsible for sending additional TRFs, provided that your test was taken less than two years ago. After
two years it is not possible to for them produce
additional TRFs. But you should also know that you won't be able to get another TRF for your own use and the one you have, has its own inbuilt security and can't be copied.

Saikrishna dasari

Jul 29, 2014
Janmeet,

For IDP, it is free of cost for electronic mail.
Reach your nearby IDP center and inform them about it and the university you applied. IDP will take care of rest.

It takes one week to four weeks time. Depends on IDP totally.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Saikrishna dasari said:
Janmeet,

For IDP, it is free of cost for electronic mail.
Reach your nearby IDP center and inform them about it and the university you applied. IDP will take care of rest.

It takes one week to four weeks time. Depends on IDP totally.

Its free for 1 month period, must pay after that.

Saikrishna dasari

Jul 29, 2014
hey, not that way. It is free of cost through IDP for on year period....!!

I took my exam on Jan 2014. sent scores to university through IDP on July. It was free of cost.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Saikrishna dasari said:
hey, not that way. It is free of cost through IDP for on year period....!!

I took my exam on Jan 2014. sent scores to university through IDP on July. It was free of cost.

Send your TRF to institutions

A candidate may request up to five (5) additional TRFs to be sent to Receiving Institutions (universities, professional bodies, etc) within one (1) month of taking the IELTS test. TRFs sent by courier will be sent through DHL and students will be charged accordingly. If the Receiving Institution accepts electronic submission of scores then that can be arranged through the IDP IELTS office at no charge.

Additional TRFs

To request additional TRFs to be sent to Receiving Organisations more than one (1) month after taking the test the candidate must complete the “Application for the Issue of Additional TRFs”. There is an extra fee for each additional TRF requested after the one-month period as well as the regular courier fees.

Source: http://idpielts.me/results/ielts-test-report-form-trf/

kiranreddy3399

Jan 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-2014
Check with the University if they accept TRF number. My University has the option to check your records if you provide TRF number.

Saikrishna dasari

Jul 29, 2014
Western Ontario accepts your TRF Number. See to that you are sending a photo copy of IELTS along with your set of documents. So that they can check records.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Janmeet Singh said:
thnku guys

yes i will see to that :)
Dear Bro,

I have overall 6 band score in IELTS. What exactly Western University required? My score is acceptable?
Spk 7
Reading 6.5
Writing 5.5
Listening 5