+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send CSE to provide clarification -- type in the text box, or upload a letter?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Hi,

Essentially, I find that I need to provide some clarification on one of the police certificates I submitted. I confess I am panicking a little after seeing the number of rejections due to PCs. My document is not problematic in any way, so I do not need to submit another one. But there is an apparent 2-week gap existing in the PC that I did not (think it important to) explain at the time of submitting the application.

Now, I would like to provide that explanation.

I see that the CSE form has a text box and an uploading field.

So the question is: can I just type my explanation in the text box, or do I have to upload the explanation as a letter attachment? Or both?

I suppose the question turns on whether information typed in the text box will be transmitted to the officer processing my application.

Anyone who knows? Thanks!!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Generally, a simple short question is typed in the text box.

Generally, something which has a lot of detail and you have to explain a lot it is better to do an attachment.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ybjianada said:
Hi,

Essentially, I find that I need to provide some clarification on one of the police certificates I submitted. I confess I am panicking a little after seeing the number of rejections due to PCs. My document is not problematic in any way, so I do not need to submit another one. But there is an apparent 2-week gap existing in the PC that I did not (think it important to) explain at the time of submitting the application.

So the question is: can I just type my explanation in the text box, or do I have to upload the explanation as a letter attachment? Or both?

I suppose the question turns on whether information typed in the text box will be transmitted to the officer processing my application.

Copy paste the contents of explanation letter in the text box.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ybjianada said:
Hi,

As @JoacRy suggested please write the short description of the issue in the text box and attach the detailed LoE pdf file in the attachment placeholder.