+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send a Webform to add missed information?

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys!
I submitted my citizenship application together with my partner last month and already received an AOR. But until yesterday when browsing the forum I realized that I missed some information for Q13 of the application. It’s asking “Tell us if you have had immigration, permanent resident status and/or citizenship in any other country outside of Canada”. We only put our current country of citizenship in and didn’t know we need to put all the visitor visa information for other countries as well. In this case can I just submit one webform with a document for these information for both me and my partner? This won’t cause delay to our application right? Thanks in advance!

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Yes, send a web form. And no one can tell if it will cause delays but IRCC. And IRCC won't tell you either so you'll just have to wait. They are processing applications faster these days though.

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
Yes, send a web form. And no one can tell if it will cause delays but IRCC. And IRCC won't tell you either so you'll just have to wait. They are processing applications faster these days though.
Thanks, looks like the webform is only taking one UCI/application number at a time, I’ll submit two separate one then.

dostres

Apr 4, 2023
hey @tommyjarvis I have the same issue. Can you please let me know if they replied back after you submitted your request, and were you able to update your application?
Thank you!

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
hey @tommyjarvis I have the same issue. Can you please let me know if they replied back after you submitted your request, and were you able to update your application?
Thank you!
I just got the automated response for the web form submission and they never replied back. However my BG and test are both completed now so I guess my application is being processed normally.

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
hi i missed out on my residents permit from qatar in the same section, can you please share the link for raising webform. Thank you!

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks, looks like the webform is only taking one UCI/application number at a time, I’ll submit two separate one then.
What is the update on your citizenship application? Do you think not including your visitors visas impacted the processing time for you? I'm in the same boat. But I sent them a letter of explanation listing all countries and including the dates.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
What is the update on your citizenship application? Do you think not including your visitors visas impacted the processing time for you? I'm in the same boat. But I sent them a letter of explanation listing all countries and including the dates.
You don't need to list the visitor visas, the same way you don't need to list hotels or airbnbs during your holidays in the address history.
FWIW, my application and a few others I know went lightning fast without adding those.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
You don't need to list the visitor visas, the same way you don't need to list hotels or airbnbs during your holidays in the address history.
FWIW, my application and a few others I know went lightning fast without adding those.
Thank you for your input but I asked the person that has a similar situation as mine. I didn't just apply. I applied since May and my application seems delayed and so I am asking that person about his experience if it also was delayed or not just to get a bit of an understanding. Just curious.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
@ceejay132 I highly doubt what's dragging your application, or OP's for that matter, is something IRCC doesn't care about, but sure, no worries.