+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seminar

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's a group called IMEDA the does Canadian immigration related seminars for lawyers and consultants. However, you don't have to be a lawyer or a consultant to go to one of their seminars or buy a recording. I saw this on their website, a recording of a seminar on Spousal sponsorships that's available for purchase. There's also one on IAD appeals. One of the presenters, Catherine Sas, is a pretty famous immigration lawyer. Don't know if anyone would think this is useful as it is professional development for consultants and lawyers and it's not free. Just thought I'd let you all know it's there. There's also a free weekly newsletter for updates on Canadian immigration.

http://www.imeda.ca/seminars/immigration-essentials-spousal-sponsorship

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
rjessome said:
There's a group called IMEDA the does Canadian immigration related seminars for lawyers and consultants. However, you don't have to be a lawyer or a consultant to go to one of their seminars or buy a recording. I saw this on their website, a recording of a seminar on Spousal sponsorships that's available for purchase. There's also one on IAD appeals. One of the presenters, Catherine Sas, is a pretty famous immigration lawyer. Don't know if anyone would think this is useful as it is professional development for consultants and lawyers and it's not free. Just thought I'd let you all know it's there. There's also a free weekly newsletter for updates on Canadian immigration.

http://www.imeda.ca/seminars/immigration-essentials-spousal-sponsorship
Thanks for sharing bro! This is interesting.