25 July 2011
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2011
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
Re: SEMI-SKILLED AINP REJECTED DUE TO EMPLOYER

The best thing to do is go to the immigration website or call the immigration. Do you live in Edmonton? There is a Center for Newcomers (Mennonite) here. They can help you for other options. They gave me options on how to apply for PR, but I am not considering it yet because I am still hopeful that my application will be approved.

Meiz said:
Hi Everyone. I really need advice.. My AINP docs were perfect n I was onfident getting it proved after waiting for several months but it turned out being delined bcoz my employer is having legal case with prev employee. Until they settle the case in court, my application then can b processed. What do I have to do? I heard there is a new way for immigrant to apply PR. Does anyone familiar with that? It wa said to be on TV n newspaper couple months ago. I tried to search but ouldnt find the related issue. Any Advice or info is very much appreciated.

Thank you & Best regards,
Meiz

nunni

Dec 26, 2010
Hi guys
I'm a student and just receive my visa...going to Canada next month and thinking about this semi-skilled program.As I see ot takes a long time to get everything done,so my question is what can I do if I apply for the program and didn't receive papers till I'm in Canada(my WP is for 12 months).Do I have any options to get another visa without leaving the country,I was searching for that kind of info,but didn't find any...

Z

zaac81

AINP semi-skilled Worker, Food service industry (pilot proyect)

Received app by AINP: Nov-03-2010
Got File # : Nov-30-2010

Still Waiting...

Good Luck guys...

K

khafinn

I am about to send my application for AINP, I have a full time job and I been working for this company for almost 3 years now. my question is do I really have to have funds on my bank account?

Z

zaac81

khafinn said:
I am about to send my application for AINP, I have a full time job and I been working for this company for almost 3 years now. my question is do I really have to have funds on my bank account?

You dont need to have founds in your bank

MsOptimistic

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaac81 said:
AINP semi-skilled Worker, Food service industry (pilot proyect)

Received app by AINP: Nov-03-2010
Got File # : Nov-30-2010

Still Waiting...

Good Luck guys...
Hi! We are both on the same NOC, what is the minimum months required for me to be eligible to apply for AINP as well?.. thanks much!

Z

zaac81

MsOptimistic said:
Hi! We are both on the same NOC, what is the minimum months required for me to be eligible to apply for AINP as well?.. thanks much!
Yoy need to be working 9 months in alberta before applying, and 3 years work experience.
You can find all the information in AINP website. under the employer driven stream semi-skilled worker

Banffitti

Sep 27, 2010
Great news maybeyes76, Congrats!!!!

I've got a question for you. Did they request any additional information from you? Did they wanna see pay cheques??? or anything else??

I applied last April...so I still have to wait a few month.

Cheers,
Banffitti

maybeyes76

Oct 31, 2009
Banffitti said:
Great news maybeyes76, Congrats!!!!

I've got a question for you. Did they request any additional information from you? Did they wanna see pay cheques??? or anything else??

I applied last April...so I still have to wait a few month.

Cheers,
Banffitti
thanks
they will ask only pay stabs .if they ask pay stabs at end that means you have nomination.

John Cruz

Mar 22, 2010
Hello! smilingface, I would like to ask is the hepatitis b is included in medical exam or is there a chance that a hepatitis b positive would be approve to be a permanent residence of alberta canada. By the way we my family are already nominated by the province of alberta and i am preparing to submit my documents to federal, thru semi-skilled program. I am currently working here in albeta and my family is in the philippines.
I mostly appreciate your reply.

JOHN C.

Pnay

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
17 march 2011
Med's Request
24 June 2011
Med's Done....
25 July 2011
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2011
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
Submitted my AINP application: January 2010
Received File Number : February 2010
Received Approval of Provincial Nomination: December 13, 2010

I am currently working on additional documents due on June 13, 2011. Wish me luck guys and pray for me :) Will also do for all of us.

dodge_ram

Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010
Nomination.....
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
Sept 2011
Pnay said:
Submitted my AINP application: January 2010
Received File Number : February 2010
Received Approval of Provincial Nomination: December 13, 2010

I am currently working on additional documents due on June 13, 2011. Wish me luck guys and pray for me :) Will also do for all of us.
Thats good news Pnay! Goodluck to all of us!

neng826

May 22, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept. 30, 2011
Nomination.....
may 26, 2011
AOR Received.
july 25, 2011
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
oct. 08, 2011
Med's Done....
0ct. 31, 2011
Passport Req..
feb. 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 8. 2012
LANDED..........
april 7, 2012
Hi Pnay! Congrats!!! Did they ask for your paystubs? I remember we're both worried about the required working hours?