+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selling The Business

sonalub

Mar 28, 2022
Hi,

I am selling the business in the waterloo and the Kitchener area in Ontario. I am a Franchiser of Hair salons. Let me know if anyone is interested in moving to Canada and interested in buying the business. Please get in touch with me at the below number.

Regards,
Sonal
416 821 5167

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am selling the business in the waterloo and the Kitchener area in Ontario. I am a Franchiser of Hair salons. Let me know if anyone is interested in moving to Canada and interested in buying the business. Please get in touch with me at the below number.

Regards,
Sonal
416 821 5167
How would they move to Canada?

sonalub

Mar 28, 2022
Please let me clarify. By moving, I mean if you have PR and want to start the business. Then please get in touch with me.

Apr 5, 2022
I'm very curious as to what made you sell your business. Maybe you don't like the beauty enterprise and want to put your energies into something else. This kind of transition rarely happens among private entrepreneurs. More often than not, people keep doing what they are used to. Or do you have several businesses and want to sell just one of them? I'm speaking now from the point of view of someone who has several beauty salons. I was also afraid that I wouldn't be able to cope with it. I even started googling information like https://www.prendo.com/leadership-challenges/leading-complex-projects. Over time, I realized that instead of panicking, I should find reliable people to manage each of my businesses. Think about it. Good luck in business.