Rehgut

May 5, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14/07/2017
I kept half of my savings in the form of gold, due to steep devaluation of our currency.
I just received ITA and I plan to sell the gold and deposit the cash in my bank account, in order to meet the POF requirement.
What do I need to include in my e-APR to avoid this transaction from raising any suspicion with the IRCC?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Rehgut said:
I kept half of my savings in the form of gold, due to steep devaluation of our currency.
I just received ITA and I plan to sell the gold and deposit the cash in my bank account, in order to meet the POF requirement.
What do I need to include in my e-APR to avoid this transaction from raising any suspicion with the IRCC?
You will need a sale receipt of jeweler's billing book. Request him to give you a cheque as a payment. that way your bank statement will reflect the deposit of cheque in your account.

Reactions: RAJ_India

Rehgut

May 5, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14/07/2017
can_indian said:
You will need a sale receipt of jeweler's billing book. Request him to give you a cheque as a payment. that way your bank statement will reflect the deposit of cheque in your account.
Thanks for the advice... I would +1 but, I just joined today and have no clue how to do that ;D

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Rehgut said:
Thanks for the advice... I would +1 but, I just joined today and have no clue how to do that ;D
Just for your information : You will become full member after 20 posts on this forum. Than you will be able to do it.

Reactions: RAJ_India

Qazi am

Mar 3, 2018
Do we need to show proof while applying in express entry or only when we get the invitation

Qazi am

Mar 3, 2018
That means while in the express entry pool we can have less than the specified amount. For example for 2 people 18000 is required so while in pool if i have only 3000 dollars will it be okay?

bobbyanimo

Feb 16, 2018
That means while in the express entry pool we can have less than the specified amount. For example for 2 people 18000 is required so while in pool if i have only 3000 dollars will it be okay?

It's not a problem. What CiC is asking is how much you are planning to bring to Canada. After ITA you must show sufficient balance to support yourself. Ie, 18000. Immediate acquisitions should be cleared by Letter of explanations with evidence.

Always try to get more than what you require. All POF can be used once you land in Canada.

Hassanhkj

Jan 23, 2024
Hi, bro i also have same issue i got receipt but i did not deposit money by cheque i got payment in cash and deposited it to my account, will that make any troubke ?