+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self passport pick up!

topanoic

Dec 29, 2012
hello,

A big congratulations to you and ur wife and really happy for you both and ur families.

my school is resuming september 6. i am runing out of patient but my agant has sent mail to them on friday, i expect a positive feedback soon.

i pray that am successful just like you.

thanks

femtex014

May 9, 2013
@ 2 chaniz.. Who was your sponsor and did you include motivation letter? and when are you resuming? Im a Nigerian but in south africa and i want to apply here in south africa.. can u ls tell me which documents u submitted and u said the asked you to submit other doc with your passport which aditional doc is required.. My resumption is Jan next year when do you think its best for me to apply?

2-chains

Jul 3, 2013
@afro I got my introduction letter on Friday. 19 July. Although it shows I got it on 18 July.

@femtex014 I included a statement of intent. My sponsor was my dad although I used a family company and submitted statements for the company and company documents. Initially before the meds I wasn't a member of the company but after the medical my dad had included me into the company directors so we submitted the updated version of the documents. And 11days after CDHC received my docs, I got my visa. If you are applying from nigeria please use the online method and if it is for the jan start date then is urgent you apply end of August to beginning of sept latest!! You can apply from SA if you are a resident of that country but it is best you apply from your home country.

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
hey guys! pls i received a mail which had my passport and letter telling me i've been advised to go for medicals and that they sent me an email that contains the form and further information. i got the mail yesterday and i'm worried i still havent gotten the supposed email they talked about. is there any cause for alarm pls

Yvonne D

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
topanoic said:
hello guys,

i submitted my student application on the 17th of April, 2013. Up till now i have not heard any thing from the embassy. pls for those that have been call for medicals, i will like to know how long you waited to get the call. its getting to 3 months now.

i also have colleagues that did the same almost the same time and we are so curious now.

Plsssssss help me for more infos.

thanks
I am also a Nigerian, I submitted in April thru my agent Maple education, not exactly sure of the date in April it entered the embassy, but am to resume this fall. I don't know why it is taking so long. Really worried

femtex014

May 9, 2013
@ 2 chaniz... If i traveled to Nigeria how do i apply online? I have been thinking of applying in Nigeria also. Is it possible I apply then i come back to south africa while i wait for response? cos I am here on Study permit which will expire end of this year but i am already done with school..How does the embassy communicate with you via email of phone?

femtex014

May 9, 2013
@ 2 chainz can you pls send me a copy of your sonsorship letter and moltivation letter to olasenny014 @ gmail.com thanks bro

2-chains

Jul 3, 2013
femtex014 said:
@ 2 chaniz... If i traveled to Nigeria how do i apply online? I have been thinking of applying in Nigeria also. Is it possible I apply then i come back to south africa while i wait for response? cos I am here on Study permit which will expire end of this year but i am already done with school..How does the embassy communicate with you via email of phone?
U can apply online from anywhere. Just submit ur docs to nigeria when u are requested for them. And also indicate u r applying from yr home country in the form. The embassy comms. Via email and dey do so only wen necessary