+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employment letters

muznaq

Sep 7, 2016
Hi,

I am a self-employed photographer/videographer based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. i have an experience of 4 years. I need to collect work experience letters from the people i have worked for, but what exactly should they mention in the letters that they will give me so i can provide my work experience to the canadian immigration? if anybody can send me a sample letter of how exactly it should look and be written, the format etc. that will be an awesome help!

thank you

nkam

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
muznaq said:
Hi,

I am a self-employed photographer/videographer based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. i have an experience of 4 years. I need to collect work experience letters from the people i have worked for, but what exactly should they mention in the letters that they will give me so i can provide my work experience to the canadian immigration? if anybody can send me a sample letter of how exactly it should look and be written, the format etc. that will be an awesome help!

thank you
I would suggest that you provide your client with a description of what exactly you were doing . A word of caution, you should be truthful cos Immigration officer will verify its content and findingings of untruthful can lead to 2 years ban from applying ...

Be truthful, write what you are qualified to do and have actually done, provide your client by draft and make sure you are able to prove the content is correct ..

muznaq

Sep 7, 2016
thank you so much. if there is any other information you can give me then please do so.

thank you