+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employment Experience

Readytohelp

May 16, 2020
Hi all,

My brothers has been operating business of chemical production since 4 years in India. Does experience count for FSW program? What are the required documents to prove this experience?

Is there any other option to Immigrate to Canada for Chemical Industry people?

Thanks in advance.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Hi all,

My brothers has been operating business of chemical production since 4 years in India. Does experience count for FSW program? What are the required documents to prove this experience?

Is there any other option to Immigrate to Canada for Chemical Industry people?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, it will be counted towards FSW stream only. To prove it, there are various factors like partnership or proprietor concern( Business Ownership) ? Are they getting salary/remuneration (Income Tax Returns along with detailed statement) ? You also need to provide documentation from third party indicating the services provided along with payment details.

I hope it helps!!

Readytohelp

May 16, 2020
Thank you for your reply. He is owner of the business. It is sole proprietor business. He has all the documents like business registration, tax documents, bills of sale and purchases, payments received from third party etc.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. He is owner of the business. It is sole proprietor business. He has all the documents like business registration, tax documents, bills of sale and purchases, payments received from third party etc.
then he can prove foreign experience.