+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed_Waiting for AOR

Ashkan_Pou

Feb 19, 2023
Hello,

I have submitted my application online for self employed category in March 2022, but I haven't received AOR yet. Is this waiting time normal? If the answer is no, what should I do?Please share your experiences here. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have submitted my application online for self employed category in March 2022, but I haven't received AOR yet. Is this waiting time normal? If the answer is no, what should I do?Please share your experiences here. Thank you.
Post further questions under self employment threads. Yes, it is normal. Processing is about 43 months. What is your NOC? This is the smallest stream that only selects a under 1000 per year.

Ashkan_Pou

Feb 19, 2023
Post further questions under self employment threads. Yes, it is normal. Processing is about 43 months. What is your NOC? This is the smallest stream that only selects a under 1000 per year.
Thanks for your reply. My NOC is : Conductors, composers and arrangers (5132).

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
This is not normal. An AOR is the visa application intake office saying they've received your application. It shouldn't take a year for them to say, "Thank you, the mailman came the other day and we've got your application".

You need to chase this up as soon as possible, it may have been delivered and misplaced at their offices (covid issues screwed up a lot of applications) or it may have never been recieved at all.

Hopefully you sent it via some form of tracked postage if you applied on paper. If you applied online then you should have an email confirming receipt.

A year is most definitely not a normal amount of time to be waiting to hear back that they've received your application.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello,
Anyone who applied in July 2021, Any update after the Temp AOR (received on Aug 2021)?
please if anyone prior to this in 2021 share the timeline and further updates.
Thanks.