self-employed farm category

Oneman1

Sep 30, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018
It has been 16 days since the Nova Scotia office received my application, and nobody contacted me, and i cant ask about my application. is that OK?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I believe it will be several months before you'll hear anything.

JohnPeterson

Mar 12, 2018
I am here you guys, cutting where it hurts...Before I get on with my story, my strong advice to anyone who is heading into starting his own business - it to get a lawyer or a legal counselor in business field to seat in the back of your car for you. What I am trying to say is - you never know what you can bump into as you go. Tax return issues, paperwork, accounting, business insurance, the list goes on. With me it was a bit of a different story - I had a fraud happening on the inside of the company. My accountant played a game with me. Right now, as I am talking about this I cannot really believe, that I am not in jail. Sounds dramatic? As i was dealing with it eight months ago it did not at all seem dramatic. It seemed real to me as ever. What saved me was my dear friend James, who TIMELY recommended this legal assistance company specializing in business law. They helped me get out of the pit, save my business and what is more - I am now using them constantly for legal advice. I know its price now for sure. Lastly, I wanna share this educational video that explains in a straightforward manner what questions may arise or will inevitably arise if and when you start a business.

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
It has been 16 days since the Nova Scotia office received my application, and nobody contacted me, and i cant ask about my application. is that OK?
You may not hear from them for months . Years even. Be prepared to wait....

Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
I am here you guys, cutting where it hurts...Before I get on with my story, my strong advice to anyone who is heading into starting his own business - it to get a lawyer or a legal counselor in business field to seat in the back of your car for you. What I am trying to say is - you never know what you can bump into as you go. Tax return issues, paperwork, accounting, business insurance, the list goes on. With me it was a bit of a different story - I had a fraud happening on the inside of the company. My accountant played a game with me. Right now, as I am talking about this I cannot really believe, that I am not in jail. Sounds dramatic? As i was dealing with it eight months ago it did not at all seem dramatic. It seemed real to me as ever. What saved me was my dear friend James, who TIMELY recommended this legal assistance company specializing in business law. They helped me get out of the pit, save my business and what is more - I am now using them constantly for legal advice. I know its price now for sure. Lastly, I wanna share this educational video that explains in a straightforward manner what questions may arise or will inevitably arise if and when you start a business.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Oneman1

Sep 30, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018
I have got my AOR today , I think it has gone fast. what after that ?
or I have to wait for months?