+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed Canadian visa

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Dear forum members,
I have received a letter of acknowledgement under my application to the self employed immigration category providing us with temporary application number. Can someone tell me how much time they are currently taking to issue permanent application number?

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Dear forum members,
I have received a letter of acknowledgement under my application to the self employed immigration category providing us with temporary application number. Can someone tell me how much time they are currently taking to issue permanent application number?
no one can tell because there is no exact time. I applied a year ago and still waiting for the permanent number. according to the current processing time which is "37" months I guess they might send It after two years. best of luck

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Dear forum members,
so far only a few here said they've received the permanent application number - some submitted back in March 2020. most are still at the temp number stage... gotta be extra patient...

may I know when did you submit your application?

Reactions: dsgn and cheetos13s

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Dear forum members,
Hello everyone ,
Just wanted to ask that any improvement in rate of responses for self employed category. It's been 8 months and i have not gotten reply yet. Is there any improvement in their processing time?

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone ,
Just wanted to ask that any improvement in rate of responses for self employed category. It's been 8 months and i have not gotten reply yet. Is there any improvement in their processing time?
Processing time are increasing . Right now it's 41 months according to irrc. I got an temporary number in September 2021...till then still waiting for any response...let's hope for the best.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Actually, the processing time has gone down to 41 months from 42 months (about 1 month ago). But has not moved since. We have been waiting about 17 months.

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Actually, the processing time has gone down to 41 months from 42 months (about 1 month ago). But has not moved since. We have been waiting about 17 months.
Oh....for how long we need to wait for this opportunity, can't figure out.
Is there anyone who got permanent number for their application recently?

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I think a lot of patience is needed in this category. The truth still remains, for applying and paying, IRCC must attend to you bc you hv a contract with them. The target is to wait and exhaust the timeline given b4 getting worried. In this case its 42 weeks from the date of receiving AOR. GOODLUCK TO ALL.

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
I think a lot of patience is needed in this category. The truth still remains, for applying and paying, IRCC must attend to you bc you hv a contract with them. The target is to wait and exhaust the timeline given b4 getting worried. In this case its 42 weeks from the date of receiving AOR. GOODLUCK TO ALL.
What's AOR