+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Maybe it was 370. Can’t remember now. Whatever it was, it was well below what every said I’d need as a minimum. You don’t need a job offer but it gives you more points.
The difference between 370 and 470 is huge. If you and your spouse have Masters degrees, near perfect IELTs scores, and under 35 then you should have a good score. Job offer requires LMIA to for points.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
The difference between 370 and 470 is huge. If you and your spouse have Masters degrees, near perfect IELTs scores, and under 35 then you should have a good score. Job offer requires LMIA to for points.
Score is 382. Just checked again. We have excellent IELTS results, only I have a masters degree (not my spouse), and we are both over 45. So self employed is the likeliest way to get in for us. And even there, we may be too old by the time they get to our application,LOL.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Score is 382. Just checked again. We have excellent IELTS results, only I have a masters degree (not my spouse), and we are both over 45. So self employed is the likeliest way to get in for us. And even there, we may be too old by the time they get to our application,LOL.
You skipped the step to see if you are eligible for EE with 67 points. Due to your age, don’t believe you are...maybe 62 or 63 points.

pathak2016

May 29, 2016
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the application number? I applied November 2021 but till date have not received any acknowledgement? Is it normal?

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="pathak2016, сообщение: 10042041, участник: 614718"]
Кто-нибудь может сказать мне, сколько времени нужно, чтобы получить номер заявки? Я подал заявку в ноябре 2021 года, но до сих пор не получил подтверждения? Это нормально?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я подал заявку в августе 2021 года, до сих пор не получил ответа. Я подал заявку онлайн. Мне тоже интересно, это нормально, что нет ответа 7 месяцев?

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="pathak2016, сообщение: 10042041, участник: 614718"]
Кто-нибудь может сказать мне, сколько времени нужно, чтобы получить номер заявки? Я подал заявку в ноябре 2021 года, но до сих пор не получил подтверждения? Это нормально?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я подал заявку в августе 2021 года, до сих пор не получил ответа. Я подал заявку онлайн. Мне тоже интересно, это нормально, что нет ответа 7 месяцев?
No response in 15 months here! They are VERY much backlogged unfortunately. We were about to give up and apply to another country but saw that the processing time went down for the first time, from 42 months to 41 months

mamasvoice

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-22-2020
No response in 15 months here! They are VERY much backlogged unfortunately. We were about to give up and apply to another country but saw that the processing time went down for the first time, from 42 months to 41 months
Hope it's on the way to getting better! Just saw this: https://canadaimmigration.quora.com/https-canimmnewsletter-quora-com-Canada-invited-108-000-new-PRs-in-Q1-of-2022-launches-Dynamic-Processing-Times?ch=15&oid=66195094&share=6487aa70&srid=0ZhU&target_type=post

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Please help me figure it out! I applied 7.5 months ago in August 2021. At the moment, I have not even been sent a reply that they have received an email. I submitted online by email. I am advised to submit the documents a second time and write a cover letter that the application was submitted earlier. Please tell me what to do?

Jacohave

Aug 27, 2020
Please help me figure it out! I applied 7.5 months ago in August 2021. At the moment, I have not even been sent a reply that they have received an email. I submitted online by email. I am advised to submit the documents a second time and write a cover letter that the application was submitted earlier. Please tell me what to do?
There is only 2 ways to submit applications, VIA courier to the NS office or the online portal https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html. According to me you can not submit applications via email.

mamasvoice

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-22-2020
Hi, did you submit your application online through the new portal? If they're asking you to resubmit the documents and make a cover letter, please do so. It's a good sign that you actually heard from them. When did they contact you?

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Здравствуйте, вы подали заявку онлайн через новый портал? Если они просят вас повторно представить документы и написать сопроводительное письмо, пожалуйста, сделайте это. Это хороший знак, что вы действительно слышали от них. Когда они связались с вами?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Здравствуйте, вы подали заявку онлайн через новый портал? Если они просят вас повторно представить документы и написать сопроводительное письмо, пожалуйста, сделайте это. Это хороший знак, что вы действительно слышали от них. Когда они связались с вами?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Нет ответа из Канады! Мне посоветовал это сделать друг-юрист. Проблема в том, что Миграционная служба не дала ответного письма о том, что они получили мое письмо. Хотя отвечают сразу всем. Что письмо получено. МНЕ НЕ ОТВЕТИЛИ, ЧТО ПИСЬМО ПОЛУЧЕНО. Это проблема