+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
I do plan to upload through GCKey when I get them, but I expect delays in having them mailed to me from the FBI. Ack!! I'll be requesting them on Monday so hopefully they arrive with plenty of time to get them uploaded within the 30-day window.
ohhh that part!I see now. I didnt' know the result is mailed to you (I thought you just go grab it somewhere)
if you have some sort of proof of application for the FBI cert, if the deadline is approaching and the result is nowhere to be seen, if i were you I'd upload the proof first with an explanation and submit the cert once it's received. just my two cents.

Libbie

Apr 2, 2020
ohhh that part!I see now. I didnt' know the result is mailed to you (I thought you just go grab it somewhere)
if you have some sort of proof of application for the FBI cert, if the deadline is approaching and the result is nowhere to be seen, if i were you I'd upload the proof first with an explanation and submit the cert once it's received. just my two cents.
That's a good idea. If it comes to that, I'll do it! Thanks!

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Good news everyone,

After about 2 years and 1 month of waiting , I finally received my PPR letter today.
I will submit the documents to my local VAC first thing in the morning and will keep my fingers crossed to receive the CoPR, hopefully soon.
I will keep this thread updated on the progress.
Best of luck, everybody !

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
Good news everyone,

After about 2 years and 1 month of waiting , I finally received my PPR letter today.
I will submit the documents to my local VAC first thing in the morning and will keep my fingers crossed to receive the CoPR, hopefully soon.
Congrats.. i am also in same timeline...but still there is no update...

Reactions: twoFour

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
Good news everyone,

Hi congrats~

Did you have to do remed? And, what is your visa office?

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Congrats!! Did they inform you it was an automatic remed? Or you just got a COPR?
In my GC Account it says Medicals Passed *date of PPR* along with a PPR letter in the messages section. The initial Medicals Passed status was issued in 2020 which means that they automatically renewed my Medicals on the date of the PPR letter.
Best of luck to everybody.

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
My meds expired Aug 2021 and I was issued remed in Nov 2021... hmm. dont know how they determine who to ask for remed. Spent a thousand bucks on remed, passed 3 weeks ago and now still waiting for PPR...

twoFour

May 1, 2020
My meds expired Aug 2021 and I was issued remed in Nov 2021... hmm. dont know how they determine who to ask for remed. Spent a thousand bucks on remed, passed 3 weeks ago and now still waiting for PPR...
Hi ratsalad,
It seems like there is no definite pattern of how each application is processed by the IRCC.

The good news is that there are a number of 2019 applicants on here who received correspondence starting late Dec 2021.
Up until that point, there was almost zero progress.
I am sure it's a matter of time for most of us to receive an answer in this quarter. Keep your hopes up!

Reactions: MinhAnh

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Latest update on my application:

Today I received my COPR by post and currently planning for my soft landing in the coming months.
They have set my arrival time deadline to up to 8 months after PPR which in this case is September 2022.

Everybody from 2019 AOR on this thread. Be ready to receive your PPRs and COPRs soon.
Thanks to everybody who support this forum with valuable information to help others through this difficult journey.

For those asking about my timeline, please look at my signature for details.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada

Today I received my COPR by post and currently planning for my soft landing in the coming months.
They have set my arrival time deadline to up to 8 months after PPR which in this case is September 2022.

Everybody from 2019 AOR on this thread. Be ready to receive your PPRs and COPRs soon.
Thanks to everybody who support this forum with valuable information to help others through this difficult journey.

Finally! Congratulations!! Wish you a smooth landing!!

Was it you who posted earlier that your medical exam validity has been automatically extended? Please reconfirm the expiry date as you should have a valid exam result upon arrival. Just to be sure.

Reactions: twoFour

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020

Congratulations!! Did they also ask you to redo police verification? Do you need to have valid PCCs on arrival as well?

Reactions: MinhAnh

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Congratulations!! Did they also ask you to redo police verification? Do you need to have valid PCCs on arrival as well?
Thanks.No, they did not ask for any PCCs. The COPR comes with a letter explaining the soft landing process and the only other thing besides the COPR and passport is Birth Certs and some sort of proof that you can sustain yourself financially for a couple of months ( i dont know what the minimum amount would be ). I think that the birth certs aren’t a necessity, more like a nice-to-have.

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
Question for those already landed or planning to land...

When we applied we stated the province that we wanted to move to.... but can we change our plan? Will there be any problems if we eventually land and settle elsewhere?