+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

itsmeParis

Apr 11, 2018
Hi there, I'm an applicant in 2021, about to submit my application. Just would like to know if you've finished all the steps and land in Canada? Best of luck!!
Hello there! I assume a lot of applicants are greatly affected by this pandemic where the time frame has taken its toll. Up to now we are still awaiting for the result and based from the provided time line we'll have to wait for another 6 months or longer for the result to come out. I wish you all the best in your application as well! :)

Reactions: Toni Nh

Ryan O Ryan

Jun 25, 2021
d to leav
Hello there! I assume a lot of applicants are greatly affected by this pandemic where the time frame has taken its toll. Up to now we are still awaiting for the result and based from the provided time line we'll have to wait for another 6 months or longer for the result to come out. I wish you all the best in your application as well! :)
Thank you so much! Seeing the support on this forum is encouraging! Good luck to everyone: )

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hi all,

At which point of the process do we have to show our proof of fund? I don't see it's required in the checklist pdf file. Do we have to add it to the full application? I'm gathering the document and hopefully able to send it by the end of this year. Thanks for your reply.

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Hi all,

At which point of the process do we have to show our proof of fund? I don't see it's required in the checklist pdf file. Do we have to add it to the full application? I'm gathering the document and hopefully able to send it by the end of this year. Thanks for your reply.
I have passed Medicals in June 2020 so I am at the last stage of the application (Security/Eligibility also cleared according to CBSA notes as of Nov 2020) and at no point there was a request for proof of funds.
It is likely that this is asked right before PPR or CoPR , if at all, in some cases. Don't sweat it at this point.

Anybody has ANY news whatsoever about their Self Employed Application in the past two months? It seems that this stream has been quite neglected lately.

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
I have passed Medicals in June 2020 so I am at the last stage of the application (Security/Eligibility also cleared according to CBSA notes as of Nov 2020) and at no point there was a request for proof of funds.
It is likely that this is asked right before PPR or CoPR , if at all, in some cases. Don't sweat it at this point.

Anybody has ANY news whatsoever about their Self Employed Application in the past two months? It seems that this stream has been quite neglected lately.
Thanks so much for your encouraging reply. It's kind of relief :)

Reactions: twoFour

nraipuri

Sep 3, 2021
Hi,
I am planning to apply under self employed category.
I was keen to know did you apply on your own or hired a consultant.
How easy is the application process?
Have you received your PR visa or is it still under process.
Thank you

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi
The interview is simple, they just want to confirm what you have declared in the set if application.
How much money in Canadian dollars is enough for business investment... I have declared 285k net worth so far.. Now I can add a 100k more to it..
Should I update the federal form to reflect this or just wait for IRCC to call for Interview. This wait is killing

Reactions: MinhAnh

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
How much money in Canadian dollars is enough for business investment... I have declared 285k net worth so far.. Now I can add a 100k more to it..
Should I update the federal form to reflect this or just wait for IRCC to call for Interview. This wait is killing
this is not an investment program my friend.