+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
We got the notification that we passed the medicals. Getting a bit excited but still nervous as it isn’t a COPR.. does anyone know how long it will take until we know anything more?

Reactions: JaunRaza

youran12

Nov 25, 2020
Tianjin,China
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
HongKong
NOC Code......
We got the notification that we passed the medicals. Getting a bit excited but still nervous as it isn’t a COPR.. does anyone know how long it will take until we know anything more?
According to my timeline, your dream will come true in a just a few weeks. Congratulations!

angemon

May 10, 2020
We passed medical on February 2020, heard nothing since then.

hope42022

Dec 2, 2020
Hi there anyone get approved recently? Wondering if there's any progress going on, looks like everything's paused for some time already...

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Hi there anyone get approved recently? Wondering if there's any progress going on, looks like everything's paused for some time already...
Hello, nothing I heard since April 6th the day my wive's file reached to NS CIO office. WHat about you, what's your timeline, NOC and which country applying from?

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi! Congrats! Where did this notification come from? When did you initially submit your application? NOC and location?

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
Hi! Congrats! Where did this notification come from? When did you initially submit your application? NOC and location?
We submitted our application in Sep 2019 from India. Medicals was requested on Nov 20th 2020. We passed it on Nov 27th. Just waiting now.

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Dear all, As I said before, I did all the steps of preparing the application myself, which took about 3 months, because writing a business plan as well as a narrative was very difficult for me and wasted time. But now that I want to send them, I have a few issues on my mind: 1- I received the bank confirmation letters a month ago 2- I took my photos yesterday And 3- I updated the general application several times until it was finally ready Does the difference between those dates cause a problem? Thanks if anyone can help

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Dear all, As I said before, I did all the steps of preparing the application myself, which took about 3 months, because writing a business plan as well as a narrative was very difficult for me and wasted time. But now that I want to send them, I have a few issues on my mind: 1- I received the bank confirmation letters a month ago 2- I took my photos yesterday And 3- I updated the general application several times until it was finally ready Does the difference between those dates cause a problem? Thanks if anyone can help
No. The application date is the day you signed the form. Photo taken yesterday is absolutely fine as it was taken within 6 months. Bank letter- all you need is the narrative statement (you may still send it along but dont mind the date of issuance)

You are ready! Good luck!

Reactions: Homay7

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hello. What's the latest news about your application? We are still waiting and need to wait for 8 more months to hear the final result.
I have no good news :)

They sent my proseducal fairness letter on 25th august and asked me to send them more evidences and detail Bussines plan and gave me 90 days to submit.

Before one week of last day my account got problem and upload button got disappeared so i had to submit documents by web forms but unfortunately by mistake i put wrong DOB, so yesterday they rejected my documents submission and asked me to resubmit with correct information. I did.

That is detail news.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Congrats

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hi everyone!

This is my first reply here. Since my English is not good enough to fully express myself, I have to describe my journey as simple as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
If you can use Chinese or won't mind my poor English and slow responce, you can use the WeChat app to contact me, my account is CAN9RGW

My timeline here:

Mar 11, 2019 sent my application
Apr 17, 2019 AOR and Biometrics Request
Nov 7, 2019 Doc Request 1st
Dec 4, 2019 Received the Bulletin1 E-mail
May 27, 2020 Doc Request 2nd
Jun 19, 2020 Doc Request 3rd
July 17, 2020 Received the Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services / IMM5801
July 22, 2020 Medical Request
Aug 4, 2020 Medical passed
Sep 30, 2020 PPR and CoPR
Oct, 2020 The yellow envelope/Passport received.

During the application process, I often came here to find various information.
Especially during the anxious waiting months, people's timeline sharing and experience gave me a lot of comfort.
I'm so grateful for the help given to me, Thank you everyone!
Congrats and good luck.

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Hi all, any update especially March 2020 and later batches if AOR received or not?