+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi everyone!

This is my first reply here. Since my English is not good enough to fully express myself, I have to describe my journey as simple as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
If you can use Chinese or won't mind my poor English and slow responce, you can use the WeChat app to contact me, my account is CAN9RGW

My timeline here:

Mar 11, 2019 sent my application
Apr 17, 2019 AOR and Biometrics Request
Nov 7, 2019 Doc Request 1st
Dec 4, 2019 Received the Bulletin1 E-mail
May 27, 2020 Doc Request 2nd
Jun 19, 2020 Doc Request 3rd
July 17, 2020 Received the Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services / IMM5801
July 22, 2020 Medical Request
Aug 4, 2020 Medical passed
Sep 30, 2020 PPR and CoPR
Oct, 2020 The yellow envelope/Passport received.

During the application process, I often came here to find various information.
Especially during the anxious waiting months, people's timeline sharing and experience gave me a lot of comfort.
I'm so grateful for the help given to me, Thank you everyone!
Congratulations dear
Thank you for your input, what kind of documents did they ask for? Three requests for documents!? Your application was incomplete?

youran12

Nov 25, 2020
Tianjin,China
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
HongKong
NOC Code......
Congratulations dear
Thank you for your input, what kind of documents did they ask for? Three requests for documents!? Your application was incomplete?
Thank you,

My application was complete, but they did send me doc request 3 times. The 1st is to re-new my police certificate, the 2nd and 3rd were all about money, seems they do care if I'm too poor by do guitar making as living, haha.

Reactions: Beelin

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you,

My application was complete, but they did send me doc request 3 times. The 1st is to re-new my police certificate, the 2nd and 3rd were all about money, seems they do care if I'm too poor by do guitar making as living, haha.
Congratulations! Was your application processed in Beijing visa office or Hong Kong visa office?
Did you apply all by yourself, or did you use an agent?

Last edited:

youran12

Nov 25, 2020
Tianjin,China
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
HongKong
NOC Code......
Congratulations! Was your application processed in Beijing visa office or Hong Kong visa office?
Did you apply all by yourself, or did you use an agent?
Thank you!

All by myself. The "agents" in China asked about 60 to 80 thousands CAD$ to do it, it's insane.

My case was processed mainly in Hong Kong, only the Biometrics was took in Beijing.

Reactions: comerunning19

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you!

All by myself. The "agents" in China asked about 60 to 80 thousands CAD$ to do it, it's insane.

My case was processed mainly in Hong Kong, only the Biometrics was took in Beijing.
You must have a strong profile for an interview waiver!
Would you mind sharing you score?

youran12

Nov 25, 2020
Tianjin,China
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
HongKong
NOC Code......
You must have a strong profile for an interview waiver!
Would you mind sharing you score?
Yeah, I agree with you that he has a strong profile. I THINK that his application meet all the factors behind the scene.
During my wait, I got some news said that the interview was moved to Beijing temporarily because of the pandemic. I don't know if that is true, but seems the pandemic do slow things down.

So I guess maybe the no-need-interview cases inculde mine may got priority processing, even faster than normal. It's just my guess.

My score is arround 65 I think, but as people said, it's not a key factor at all, the score is just a ticket.

I'm not a "world-class" or "famous" or any sort of big dog in my business.

Reactions: comerunning19

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
During my wait, I got some news said that the interview was moved to Beijing temporarily because of the pandemic. I don't know if that is true, but seems the pandemic do slow things down.

So I guess maybe the no-need-interview cases inculde mine may got priority processing, even faster than normal. It's just my guess.

My score is arround 65 I think, but as people said, it's not a key factor at all, the score is just a ticket.

I'm not a "world-class" or "famous" or any sort of big dog in my business.
As I know that in Self employed stream the officer is not suppose to ask for an interview unless he /she has some doubts in the information provided by the applicant. It is a black or white stream where there is no room to argue unlike entrepreneur.

Jenny19

May 23, 2019
It’s good to read the good news here, I’ve been waiting for a long time.
I passed Medical check Mar2020 and still wait until now, hope see good news soon.

iamparis

Jul 19, 2018
mine is like
documents delivered : 12 aug 2019
AOR : 18 August
biometric req : 3 sept
bio given : 8 sep

Hello. What's the latest news about your application? We are still waiting and need to wait for 8 more months to hear the final result.

iamparis

Jul 19, 2018
Yep , you are correct...

2019-11-20: Files sent to CIO in Sydney NS
2019-11-25: Files delivered and signed for at CIO, Sydeny NS
2019-12-24 : Emails received from IRCC. Application Number & UCI linked to GC Online Account. Request for Biometrics Letter included.
2019-12-27: Biometrics submitted at VAC in Mumbai
How are you? Any news about your application? Or also you are waiting as well same case as ours.

iamparis

Jul 19, 2018
Hi everyone!

This is my first reply here. Since my English is not good enough to fully express myself, I have to describe my journey as simple as possible.
If you can use Chinese or won't mind my poor English and slow responce, you can use the WeChat app to contact me, my account is CAN9RGW

My timeline here:

Especially during the anxious waiting months, people's timeline sharing and experience gave me a lot of comfort.

Woow! Congratulations! Which province in Canada you've chosen to stay? You already got your passport with the stamp on now? Ours we are still waiting... We submitted our application on Aug 2019. Hopefully we get to hear from them and get positive result same as yours.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
As I know that in Self employed stream the officer is not suppose to ask for an interview unless he /she has some doubts in the information provided by the applicant. It is a black or white stream where there is no room to argue unlike entrepreneur.
It depends on LVO's practice.

mickeymi

Mar 4, 2020
Hi everyone!

My timeline here:

hey just PM u..