danishyasin33

Aug 29, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
06-06-2020
Yeah they replied : Once we find your application complete, we’ll send you an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR). Note: You can only check your application status after we start processing your application. There’s a delay between when you submit your application and when we open it.
Due to the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), this delay may be longer. Once we open your application and check that it’s complete, we start processing it.
This is the same copy pasted reply I received. I thought my application would get processed in 8-10 months like some other people here. But alas, 5 months in and still haven't received an AOR. :(

Reactions: Mayakassem

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Hello fellow applicants.
Has anybody in Self Employed Stream received any updates after passing medicals this year?
I've counted almost 20 PPRs from EE FSW Outland applicants on immitracker in November but there are no SE PPRs that I know of.
It seems that the entire SE stream is in the back of their priority list.

Also does anybody know if Rome VO is working at full capacity (if any), because I haven't seen any recent updates from people here on the forum.

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
This is the same copy pasted reply I received. I thought my application would get processed in 8-10 months like some other people here. But alas, 5 months in and still haven't received an AOR. :(
danishyasin33, what made you thinking that your application would get processed in 8-10 months while the average processing time at the IRCC website is 22-23 months? Did I miss anything important?

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
Hi everyone, we got a call today from the Delhi visa office which happened to be a telephone interview. After which we got a medical request. This is a good thing right? Do they do another interview after the medical do you know? Also does anyone know by when we need to land in Canada once COPR is received? Is it a one year visa from COPR or medicals?

We submitted our application from India in Sep 2019 and got an AOR in Oct 2019.

Thanks

vs587

Aug 29, 2018
Hi everyone, we got a call today from the Delhi visa office which happened to be a telephone interview. After which we got a medical request. This is a good thing right? Do they do another interview after the medical do you know? Also does anyone know by when we need to land in Canada once COPR is received? Is it a one year visa from COPR or medicals?

Thanks
Congratulations, you passed the interview. There wont be further interview. You may also receive pre arrival service letter. And, you’ll need to land in one year from medical.

Reactions: sweelinck

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations, you passed the interview. There wont be further interview. You may also receive pre arrival service letter. And, you’ll need to land in one year from medical.
Thanks. Do you where it says we need to land one year from medical passed?

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020

Thanks
Can you tell me the delhi phone number ....Interview call.. We are also waiting and can know what to expect and be prepared... Please

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Yeah they replied : Once we find your application complete, we’ll send you an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR). Note: You can only check your application status after we start processing your application. There’s a delay between when you submit your application and when we open it.
Due to the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), this delay may be longer. Once we open your application and check that it’s complete, we start processing it.
Hi Any update with your application? Is there any way we can call them