Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Kindly, any updates for applications delivered in March 2020?
Any reply will be appreciated.
Hey, no reply yet, I applied for my wife self employed, application was received in Nova Scotia office on 6th april.

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Hello,

It will take some time whoever applied from India..

Regards
Prakash
I applied from Dubai, I think applying from anywhere taking long time

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
whats your time line.?
Application sent - 31st march
Application received in Nova Scotia - 6th April
AOR - Still waiting
Self employed - Author

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
This is the reply I received on Twitter from IRCC:
" Once we find your application complete, we will send you AoR. Note: Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID -19) the delay may be longer. Once we open your application and check that it is complete, we start processing it. There is a delay between when you submit your application and when we open it."

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
I hope you are all safe. We are going to apply for this program in November under 5241 NOC.
My question is a bit sensitive...
So I had a company between 2014-2016. Now it is under liquidation. May the officer seek in the internet, make an investigation on our company. Has he/she got access the foreign goverment / tax office inside page?
The reason about the liquidation is quiet simple nothing harmful, nothing against the law, just I don't wan to make the officer suspicious about me... I thing it won't look good. I can explain for him/her but if he/she doesn't ask, don't want to be rejected.
Thank you very much in advance, if anybody has information about it.
Take care

haukwan

Aug 15, 2020
does anyone know what if the applicant has two jobs, one is self-employed (meet the requirement), one is full time job as a employee(being paid). should he tell the truth means list all employment history? called to check with agents, most of them saying just filling self-employed but one agent saying due to CA respects honesty, better tell the truth. Any successful cases can be shared? many thanks.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
does anyone know what if the applicant has two jobs, one is self-employed (meet the requirement), one is full time job as a employee(being paid). should he tell the truth means list all employment history? called to check with agents, most of them saying just filling self-employed but one agent saying due to CA respects honesty, better tell the truth. Any successful cases can be shared? many thanks.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-4500-applying-permanent-residence-business-class-applicants-self-employed.html#4000E6
Important information: It is a serious offence to give false or misleading information on these forms. The information you provide on your application may be subject to verification.
Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) - Consent and Declaration:
I understand that any false statement or concealment of a material fact may result in my exclusion from Canada and may be grounds for my prosecution or removal.

I also understand that should I be found to be inadmissible for misrepresentation under section 127 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I may be barred from entering Canada for a period of two years following a final determination of my inadmissibility or, if this determination is made in Canada following my removal from Canada.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hello guys, today i got an 2page email from Visa officer that he is not satisfied that i qualify under self employed stream, the whole document foot note i am copying here.

Document title in Gckey login was procedural failure.

"Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a self-employed person is made, I am
providing you with the opportunity to provide further evidence of your ability to meet the
definition of a self-employed person, including evidence of your previous ability to earn a self-
sustaining income through self-employment in cultural activities or athletics, and a detailed and
specific plan indicating how you intend to become self-employed in Canada and how your
contribution to cultural activities or athletics would be significant, along with any additional
supporting evidence that you wish to submit"

If Any one can suggest me or help in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

angemon

May 10, 2020
Hello guys, today i got an 2page email from Visa officer that he is not satisfied that i qualify under self employed stream, the whole document foot note i am copying here.

Document title in Gckey login was procedural failure.

"Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a self-employed person is made, I am
providing you with the opportunity to provide further evidence of your ability to meet the
definition of a self-employed person, including evidence of your previous ability to earn a self-
sustaining income through self-employment in cultural activities or athletics, and a detailed and
specific plan indicating how you intend to become self-employed in Canada and how your
contribution to cultural activities or athletics would be significant, along with any additional
supporting evidence that you wish to submit"

If Any one can suggest me or help in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
What is your timeline? And didn't you explain on the your document before sending what were you doing as a self-employed person and payment proof of your earning as a self-employed?

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
You have to prepare a business plan showing how you are going to launch your business, the amount of investment, and show how your business will be profitable. Plus you have to reveal how were you a self employed person where you used to plan, manage, control , finance and supervise your work in person. Moreover, attach as much as you can proof of incomes you generated from your self employment job. I THINK this is a good chance for you in order to proof to the officer because he has deep doubts about your SE.
Best of luck

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
What is your timeline? And didn't you explain on the your document before sending what were you doing as a self-employed person and payment proof of your earning as a self-employed?
Doc rec : 12 Aug 2019
AOR : 18 Aug
Bio given : 8 sep

Submitted References latters from clients and employer, company liscene, bank statement and current project's website.

I dont have personal website, i do live in UAE so my personal bank account works here.

Didn't submit any bussines plan.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
You have to prepare a business plan showing how you are going to launch your business, the amount of investment, and show how your business will be profitable. Plus you have to reveal how were you a self employed person where you used to plan, manage, control , finance and supervise your work in person. Moreover, attach as much as you can proof of incomes you generated from your self employment job. I THINK this is a good chance for you in order to proof to the officer because he has deep doubts about your SE.
Best of luck
What proofs should i gather ? Problem is that most clients dont wana give reference latter and here in UAE we do alot of work verbally and get paid in cash.

So got stuck in these complications