+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
Hi,

Good progress....

In Interview what they have asked you and what are the documents you have carry with you ...and from which country are your applying from ??

Regards
Prakash

T
Received medical request today! I will guess IRCC is working but with limited services. So we just have to be patient and stay healthy, and update will come soon!

hp_momusu

Apr 1, 2019
The officer asked more details about my self employed experience and my business plan. I brought some of my work with me. The interview lasted for about an hour.

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone know if my daughter (who has a few medical issues) will need a medical visit with the doctor along with me (the primary applicant) and my spouse?

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Received medical request today! I will guess IRCC is working but with limited services. So we just have to be patient and stay healthy, and update will come soon!
I got AOR in Feb 2020.. ADR the same day and I have sent the documents.. I am waiting for further BioMetric and Medical request.. I was surprised that you got an interview from NVO before Medical

Self Employed Application..
Application Received in Sydney NS on 14th Feb 2020
Application Number/UCI received on 19th
Additional document request received on 19th
Additional doc received on 25th march 2020

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
[
Does anyone know if my daughter (who has a few medical issues) will need a medical visit with the doctor along with me (the primary applicant) and my spouse?
It depends on the age.. Also Medical inadmissibility happens if the expenses are a burden on the system. Per person medical expenses should not exceed around 20k per year.. amount mentioned here is not exact but somewhat close

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Has anyone applied in the last few weeks? Just submitted my application and it arrived yesterday and am now waiting for an application number/UCI. Where has everyone applied from?
We are submitting our application Monday through our lawyer. I'm super nervous. I probably need to stop reading the boards, they make the self-employed stream seem like SUCH a huge longshot.

We are applying from the state of Wisconsin in the US.

Reactions: eanne06

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
[

It depends on the age.. Also Medical inadmissibility happens if the expenses are a burden on the system. Per person medical expenses should not exceed around 20k per year.. amount mentioned here is not exact but somewhat close
Thank you. Yes, we've discussed my daughter's issues with the lawyer. Her expenses are nowhere near 20K a year (she's a Type 1 Diabetic and has Turner Syndrome) thankfully.

eanne06

Jan 10, 2020
We are submitting our application Monday through our lawyer. I'm super nervous. I probably need to stop reading the boards, they make the self-employed stream seem like SUCH a huge longshot.

We are applying from the state of Wisconsin in the US.
Oh, nice! We submitted from North Carolina, USA. We didn't use a lawyer, so I'm especially anxious, but all we can do in cross our fingers at this point. The two things that I'm worried about are the photos we submitted and the self-addressed envelops. We didn't prepay for shipping on the self-addressed envelops, and after we submitted we realized that the photos are the wrong dimensions even though we gave the photographer the printed requirements page. I think they're just used to doing the standard passport photos in the US, which is what we submitted. How long was your 6A response? That's the one describing current financial resources. In retrospect, I'm wondering if we should have gone into more detail there. Ugh, waiting is so hard lol!

nat4lp

Jun 16, 2019
Category........
BUSINESS
NOC Code......
I got AOR in Feb 2020.. ADR the same day and I have sent the documents.. I am waiting for further BioMetric and Medical request.. I was surprised that you got an interview from NVO before Medical

Self Employed Application..
Application Received in Sydney NS on 14th Feb 2020
Application Number/UCI received on 19th
Additional document request received on 19th
Additional doc received on 25th march 2020
Hi ParuMani,

I assume that you applied under Federal Self employed stream and did you also submit the PC's along with your application?

Did you submit under which NOC?

Thanks,
Nat

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi ParuMani,

I assume that you applied under Federal Self employed stream and did you also submit the PC's along with your application?

Did you submit under which NOC?

Thanks,
Nat
We submitted all documents as required including Ielts original ,PCC , except medical .. Medical cannot be done up front without a letter from IRCC

iamparis

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks and Same good luck to you too.

i am just concern about eligibility i hope i will pass it.
Hi again. How's your application going? Any new updates re it? Upon checking the timeline we have 13months left. Have you heard from CIC again? Us, none so far.

Last edited:

Wunmmyy

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone,please am new here and I just want to summit my application as a fashion designer under self employ,I have a partner ,my question is 1)what documents do I need to prove am self employ and Do I need to summit my bank settle as proof of funds and how much should I have family of 4.
Thanks will be expecting to here from you guys.