+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

vs587

Aug 29, 2018
My Timeline:
  • File Received: July 2018
  • AOR: Aug 2018
  • Interview Request: Sep 2019
  • Interview Attended : Oct 2019 (After Thirty Days)
  • Medial and Pre Arrival: Oct 2019 (On second day)
  • Medical Passed: Nov 2019

Application Expected Completion is in April 2020.

I have been living on the edge due to the delay. I have some doubt, hope I could find answer to that.
  • Have I passed the eligibility or not?
  • Is Background Check/ Security Check going on or completed?
  • What will be the next step now?
  • Did they passed me in the interview??
  • It is been three month since I passed the Medical. When will I get passport request? Any rough guess?

danny_234

Sep 21, 2019
My Timeline:

I have been living on the edge due to the delay. I have some doubt, hope I could find answer to that.
  • It is been three month since I passed the Medical. When will I get passport request? Any rough guess?
Wow congrats man. Really wish I could help but i guess you might just have to wait patiently and see. You are definitely ahead of most of us here.

Reactions: vs587

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
My Timeline:

Congras! Off course, only after passed the eligibility they sent you Medical request and Pre Arrival

Reactions: vs587

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Self Employed Application..
Application Received in Sydney NS on 14th Feb 2020
Application Number/UCI received on 19th
Additional document request received on 19th

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hello all,

Big success to all of you who have applied, I plan to apply this year, still in the middle of gathering all documents. All required documents listed in the checklist should be sent right? Do we have to send the finance proof (bank statement etc) as well along with the other documents?

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hello all,

Big success to all of you who have applied, I plan to apply this year, still in the middle of gathering all documents. All required documents listed in the checklist should be sent right? Do we have to send the finance proof (bank statement etc) as well along with the other documents?
The more documents you gather the better.. Its based on your business, so you have to prove your case without any doubt.

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hello, do you know if the Canada immigration dept needs to interview the applicants?
Yes, If the documents you submit does not give a clear picture, you may be called for an interview and explain in detail to the officer about your business plus they may ask for additional documents..

hp_momusu

Apr 1, 2019
Just got an update today! Was asked to attend an interview. Can anyone share how the interview will be like? Like what will the interviewer will ask and how can we better prepare for it? And only the main applicant is required to attend the interview isn’t it? Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: MinhAnh

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Dear all,

I wonder what your NOC/professions are. I'm translator and I read somewhere on the net that translator is one of the professions that is eligible to apply for this category.