+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selection of NOC

Apr 7, 2020
Hello Friends,
I have some confusion in selecting NOC.

Following are the Roles and Responsibilities included,
• Execute validation activities to include Change Control initiation, protocol preparation, scheduling, protocol execution, data review and final report generation.
• Working on developing and executing validation protocols (IQ, OQ and PQ’s), developing Validation Master Plan, Calibration, Maintenance of production equipment as necessarily.
• Review Validation Process write Equipment Periodic Reviews for verification of validated state of Manufacturing Equipment.
• Performed a PID walkdown for manufacturing equipment’s like grieve ovens, Blue M ovens and ashing ovens and performed temperature mapping using Kaye validator 2000.
• Documented Criticality assessments using the URS specified by the clients.
• Performed dry runs on pilot plant reactors to collect CIP swab samples for RODI rinsing.
• Authored the User Requirements Specification (URS) documents for the QC and R&D laboratory instruments as a part of the process validation documentation to describe the requirements and the level of security desired on these instruments
• Developed and maintained IOQs and PQs for manufacturing equipment like silica Air classifiers, Silica dust collectors, Polymer general dust collector, Benchtop Shaker and Polymer Turbo screen and Glass lined Reactors.
• Root Cause Analysis with Design of Experiments to drive out variation in test equipment.

If someone could help.

Thank you.

Apr 7, 2020
Yes I have tried
It does not align with Chemical emgineering, neither Industrial engineering.
So I was gonna put 2148 other engineers