+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selection of course

Jot.singh604

May 18, 2021
i have completed my 12 grade in Vocational engineering and Technology stream in which i had electrical trade from punjab school education board then in got literal entrance in third semester (second year) of diploma in electrical engineering but i did not have 1st year mathematics now i got 6.5 overall and 6 each band score but the problem is that now i have to show grade 12 mathematics for getting admission in advanced diploma in electrical engineering technology so can i appear any kind of mathematics assessment test for getting admission in electrical engineering technology program in canada or there is any college in canada which can issue me an offer letter please guide me in which College i will apply my a offer letter .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not sure of your question. If you don’t have the math course then you will not get admission. Look at the colleges math requirements and take the course.

Jot.singh604

May 18, 2021
Not sure of your question. If you don’t have the math course then you will not get admission. Look at the colleges math requirements and take the course.
But when i check centennial college website at that time they mentioned grade 12 mathematics or equivalent or take a centennial college math skills assessment for admission

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But when i check centennial college website at that time they mentioned grade 12 mathematics or equivalent or take a centennial college math skills assessment for admission
Ok so what is your question. You need an equivalent math course or take the online assessment. Is this a diploma or PGD since you have a diploma.

Jot.singh604

May 18, 2021
Ok so what is your question. You need an equivalent math course or take the online assessment. Is this a diploma or PGD since you have a diploma.
My question is can i get admission in advanced diploma in electrical engineering technology in which mathematics is required because i had no mathematics in diploma and grade 12 in Indian
As Centennial college website says you can take math skills assessment test for admission if you have no maths.
So can i take this skills assessment test for full filling my mathematics requirement for electrical engineering technology program

Jot.singh604

May 18, 2021
And i have one another question also as i passed 12 in 2018 and diploma in electrical engineering in 2020 so can i get admission in advanced diploma in electrical engineering technology

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And i have one another question also as i passed 12 in 2018 and diploma in electrical engineering in 2020 so can i get admission in advanced diploma in electrical engineering technology
You have a diploma so why are you taking another diploma in the same field. Is it a PGD or just a diploma that requires secondary school. Ask Centennial about the math requirements.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My question is can i get admission in advanced diploma in electrical engineering technology in which mathematics is required because i had no mathematics in diploma and grade 12 in Indian
As Centennial college website says you can take math skills assessment test for admission if you have no maths.
So can i take this skills assessment test for full filling my mathematics requirement for electrical engineering technology program
If the collage state that you need grade 12 math or you need to take math skill assessment test, then you need one or the other to get admission.
Contact the collage to see how you can take the math skill assessment test. Or complete math 12 eqv from where you are.
If those are admission requirements, you need to fulfill them before admission. And there is NO guarantee that you WILL get admission if you have them done. There are other factors too.

Jot.singh604

May 18, 2021
If the collage state that you need grade 12 math or you need to take math skill assessment test, then you need one or the other to get admission.
Contact the collage to see how you can take the math skill assessment test. Or complete math 12 eqv from where you are.
If those are admission requirements, you need to fulfill them before admission. And there is NO guarantee that you WILL get admission if you have them done. There are other factors too.
sir.
if i will give skills assessment and then i will achieve required scores from it so why there is no guarantee of admission please help me because i am worried about this issue i studied about mathematics assessment test deeply and i got this test on centennial college website and they also mentioned that this test also for meet the outstanding requirements so why they will not provide me admission if i will complete mathematics assessment test

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

sir.
if i will give skills assessment and then i will achieve required scores from it so why there is no guarantee of admission please help me because i am worried about this issue i studied about mathematics assessment test deeply and i got this test on centennial college website and they also mentioned that this test also for meet the outstanding requirements so why they will not provide me admission if i will complete mathematics assessment test
I really don't understand your question. If you take the assessment test, it doesn't guarantee that you willl get admission. You need to pass a certain grade or rating of the assessment. That's the whole purpose of the assessment test. If you don't have the math skill, I don't think you are ready to further your study in either of the programs (i.e. why both collages put that as requirement) And even after your reach the required scores, the collage still need to look at who else apply and see if you can get the admission. Usually what's list on the requirement is the minimum.