+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selecting NOC 1111 Financial auditors and accountants

Natalianka

Apr 16, 2020
Hi Guys, I do need assistance with selecting the right NOC. I was working as a Travel & Expense Accountant for a large corporation that provided business services including accounting for other establishments based in different countries around the globe. I have Masters' degree in accounting and auditing, no accounting certificates. I believe I can submit my profile under NOC 1111, but after reading a ton of other threads related to this NOC, I have some doubts...
Below I will list my duties and responsibilities and would really appreciate your opinion whether NOC 1111 would be the right fit.

• Organize, administer, and perform accounting of travel and business expenses for all Company entities based in several countries.
  • Monitor and examine accounts and records related to travel and business expenses in SAP for accuracy and completeness.
  • Compile and analyze financial information to prepare bank statements for reimbursement and allowances for the Accounts Payable department.
  • Ensure compliance with the Company policies and regulations for the allowances and reimbursement of actual travel-related, entertainment or other business-related expenditures.
  • Conduct a thorough analysis and accounting control of travel-related, entertainment and other business-related expenditures undertaken by Corporate Cardholders to ensure compliance with the Company policies and regulations.
  • Perform Corporate Card reconciliation.
  • Examine accounting records and prepare monthly/annual reports on Corporate Card expenses for top-level management.
  • Process travel and business expense reports, including verification if all expenses are proved by supporting documents, posting expenses in SAP ensuring proper cost and VAT accounting, maintaining accounting records, etc.
  • Examine accounting records and file a VAT refund form.
  • Summarise accounting data and prepare reports, including statistical, on-demand, and accounting reports.
  • Analyze accounting records and reports, and advise Corporate Cardholders on Corporate Card balance, taxation, filing travel and business expenses, and any other inquires related to Corporate Card usage and reporting.
  • Develop and regularly update the Travel & Expenses procedure and Corporate Card Analysis and Control procedure.
  • Develop and maintain standard Travel & Expenses Accounting procedures.
  • Interact with and respond to employee inquiries regarding the travel and expenses process and the Company travel policies and regulations.
  • Train and guide new accounting staff.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2020
Hi Guys, I do need assistance with selecting the right NOC. I was working as a Travel & Expense Accountant for a large corporation that provided business services including accounting for other establishments based in different countries around the globe. I have Masters' degree in accounting and auditing, no accounting certificates. I believe I can submit my profile under NOC 1111, but after reading a ton of other threads related to this NOC, I have some doubts...
Below I will list my duties and responsibilities and would really appreciate your opinion whether NOC 1111 would be the right fit.

• Organize, administer, and perform accounting of travel and business expenses for all Company entities based in several countries.
  • Monitor and examine accounts and records related to travel and business expenses in SAP for accuracy and completeness.
  • Compile and analyze financial information to prepare bank statements for reimbursement and allowances for the Accounts Payable department.
  • Ensure compliance with the Company policies and regulations for the allowances and reimbursement of actual travel-related, entertainment or other business-related expenditures.
  • Conduct a thorough analysis and accounting control of travel-related, entertainment and other business-related expenditures undertaken by Corporate Cardholders to ensure compliance with the Company policies and regulations.
  • Perform Corporate Card reconciliation.
  • Examine accounting records and prepare monthly/annual reports on Corporate Card expenses for top-level management.
  • Process travel and business expense reports, including verification if all expenses are proved by supporting documents, posting expenses in SAP ensuring proper cost and VAT accounting, maintaining accounting records, etc.
  • Examine accounting records and file a VAT refund form.
  • Summarise accounting data and prepare reports, including statistical, on-demand, and accounting reports.
  • Analyze accounting records and reports, and advise Corporate Cardholders on Corporate Card balance, taxation, filing travel and business expenses, and any other inquires related to Corporate Card usage and reporting.
  • Develop and regularly update the Travel & Expenses procedure and Corporate Card Analysis and Control procedure.
  • Develop and maintain standard Travel & Expenses Accounting procedures.
  • Interact with and respond to employee inquiries regarding the travel and expenses process and the Company travel policies and regulations.
  • Train and guide new accounting staff.

Many thanks!
Hey did IRCC consider your NOC 1111 without having any professional degree