+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Selected NOC 1114, need confirmation if it's correct!

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
Hi,

I have been looking at numerous posts - similar to this - on this forum but couldn't find the appropriate answer. I'm really nervous and would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on the below.

I have recently created my express entry profile and have 446 points. Few days ago i got a Notification of Interest from Ontario wherein i'm expected to submit a profile in about 45 days. I am trying to be as accurate as possible on my application and because of which i am uncertain & nervous about the NOC - 1114 (Other Financial Officers) that I've selected. I am working under Banking Operations Division for a Multinational Investment Bank and my roles and responsibilities can be as below ( yet to take employment reference letter.)

1. Part of a team that On-boards and monitors Liquidity Solutions and Money Market funds across EMEA regions.

2. Setup and monitor Cash Concentrations Sweeps and Inter-company Loans for the functioning of investments.

3. Point of contact for the Cash Settlement for various global counterparts including the traders, the middle office and other internal teams.

4. Review and Approve Agreements and other documents to facilitate Client’s Cash Management across Multi Banks.

5. Co-ordinate with clients, global business partners, the Front Office, Middle Office, etc. to ensure smooth business continuity.

6. Experience and a working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing Operations.

7. Oversight of day to day operation of Cash Operations including trade booking, settlement, cash & positions and reconciliations, break research and resolution. Overall responsibility for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of processing Review daily/monthly work process, including daily and monthly checklists and see that all tasks are completed.

8. Manage Client Impacts by finding the root cause of the failure and taking necessary actions to resolve them.

9. Monitoring Investments across systems and control processing time-frames for activities within the defined task list.

10. Build automated workflows for the team’s daily tasks using automation/analytics software to increase team efficiency and productivity.

11. Ensure good control and compliance to corporate policies and regulatory requirements which are relevant to Operations

12. Perform regular review on Standard Operating Procedures in Banking Ops.

Appreciate your assistance

Last edited:

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Difficult question.. there is lot of confusion for these kind of duties. please tag some senior members to this post.

Hoecouple

Jun 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
My husband is in the same situation. I would like to know if your process was approved. My husband’s employee is not flexible with the employer reference letter and can lead to a misunderstanding about the NOC. We are extremely worried about this.

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
My husband is in the same situation. I would like to know if your process was approved. My husband’s employee is not flexible with the employer reference letter and can lead to a misunderstanding about the NOC. We are extremely worried about this.
I can completely relate to the anxiousness involved here.

I took Docveri's NOC service and they advised me 1114. I am nominated by OINP who must've agreed with 1114 NOC for the above Roles and Resp.

My application with CIC was submitted on 25th Jan and I am in post AOR stage. My eligibility is still under process.

You can try opting for NOC validation service from Docveri/ Kubeir or any other - there are many who do the validation for reasonable price.

Hoecouple

Jun 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Thanks for your reply. We have a immigration consultant supporting us but still we are very insecure.
Keep us posted about your timeline. Good luck!

KhalidCanada

Jan 3, 2023
I can completely relate to the anxiousness involved here.

I took Docveri's NOC service and they advised me 1114. I am nominated by OINP who must've agreed with 1114 NOC for the above Roles and Resp.

My application with CIC was submitted on 25th Jan and I am in post AOR stage. My eligibility is still under process.

You can try opting for NOC validation service from Docveri/ Kubeir or any other - there are many who do the validation for reasonable price.
Please, can you let us know if NOC 1114 worked for you?