+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Study Permit while husband has PR

Trvseeker123

Jul 18, 2022
My husband got his PR in 2019 and has been working there for past 1.5 years. I am in India and I want to apply for a student permit for 1 year certificate program in Digital Marketing. What are the chances that I would get the student permit? What should I be aware of before applying?

About me: I have 5 years of experience and I completed my MBA from an IIM in 2020.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
My husband got his PR in 2019 and has been working there for past 1.5 years. I am in India and I want to apply for a student permit for 1 year certificate program in Digital Marketing. What are the chances that I would get the student permit? What should I be aware of before applying?

About me: I have 5 years of experience and I completed my MBA from an IIM in 2020.
Apply PR first and go with domestic fees. Why do you want to pay international fees?

PP62

Aug 16, 2014

my opinion, Chances are very low as you have close tie in the Canada.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Apply PR first and go with domestic fees. Why do you want to pay international fees?
Don't think fee is OP's concern. And OP most likely won't even study after he/she gets the visa to enter.

I think the porpose is to travel to Canada together and then apply for sponsorship inland.
Othewise, OP's sponsor will need to travel to Canada first and apply while OP waits in home country.

But I agree with the rest, the chance of approval is not high (TRV and study permit)