+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking option to arrange visitor visa for my Sister!

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
We are living here in Canada since last 8yeas and both are Canadian citizen.

My wife (she is Physician)gets Job as a physician in UK (NHS) and planning to move for next 1 to 3years it depends but now she did a contact for 1 years.

I am doing job in Service Canada, I am looking help and want to arrange visitor visa for my sister who can help me for my 2 kids (age under 7) in absence of my wife from Canada.

I have one property and interested to put her name in ownership if it will work.

My sister is 49-year-old unmarried belong to Pakistan doing job in Medical clinic and also part of family business (partnership) Medical supplies.
My sister have one property and also has some share in our small family business.

Kindly advise me how I can arrange (option) visitor visa for my dear and lonely sister, her father has been died and my old and sick mother here in Canada on Super visa.
Thank in advance for all member who will give me advice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She can’t come and work and take care of your children on a visitor visa. That is illegal. If she gets a visitor visa, she can only stay a few months at a time for a maximum of 6 months. How would ownership of a property help? She needs to show her own ties, funds, job etc.

You can look at getting a work permit for her. You need to show that there is no caregivers available in Canada to take care of your children. Assume they are in school so why do they need full time care?

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/requirements.html

Reactions: canuck78 and YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Agree that you are trying to hire a full-time caregiver. Was she denied her visa last time? It is highly unlikely that she will be able to remain in Canada longterm even if she is approved and it could take quite a long time to get a response if you do try to get a TRV. Assume if your family decided to live in separate countries you will need to take on the role of a single parent like many women and men do in Canada. There are after school childcare options if you need childcare after school.