aubinkhaprim

Mar 23, 2020
Yaoundé, Cameroon
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Canada Visa Application Centre Yaoundé
Hello everyone,

Could somebody help me know if the Canada Visa Office in Dakar is still open, please ? I want to know if they are working there because I know that Coronavirus virus is slowing down everything.

In fact, last week, I applied for a study permit at the Canada Visa Application Centre Yaoundé, Cameroun. When I track my application, it says : my processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Dakar. But I want to be reassured that my application is processing.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello everyone,

Could somebody help me know if the Canada Visa Office in Dakar is still open, please ? I want to know if they are working there because I know that Coronavirus virus is slowing down everything.

In fact, last week, I applied for a study permit at the Canada Visa Application Centre Yaoundé, Cameroun. When I track my application, it says : my processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Dakar. But I want to be reassured that my application is processing.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
1. The Average processing time is 9 weeks after the application is forwarded from the VAC. No one can guess if they will continue to process or not.