+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking help for refusal case

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
hlo plz help me..I got refusal bt don’t know wat to do next coz can’t understand y Dey did dis..plz help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to provide your full profile if you want help.

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
Sure..I applied for visitor visa for two times..bt Dey refused my case every tme..First time Dey send me an email and grounds for refusal was as following:
  • I’m not statisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary residence,as stipulated in paragraph179(b),based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
My brothers sponsored me for dis visit as they at permanent residence at Canada..I don’t know wat to do know again I applied and they refused my case with same reason and add more regarding my travel history..plz help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Again, you'll need to provide your full profile if you want us to be able to help. You will need to tell us things like how long a trip you requested, how much in funds you showed to support your trip, what proof of ties to your home country you showed, if you have previously traveled to other countries requiring visas like the US and UK, what country you are from, if you are employed, etc.

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
Firstly lots of Thanks for replying..they send me an email that my case is refused bt my tracking Id shows my file is under process..wat it means..is there any possibility of changing there decision or not..plz rply

hottiana

Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Firstly lots of Thanks for replying..they send me an email that my case is refused bt my tracking Id shows my file is under process..wat it means..is there any possibility of changing there decision or not..plz rply
I am afraid it is refused, system update will takes some time, normally travel history is asked when u did not link ur travel with specific family event in Canada. Looks for birthdays, anniversaries, medical reasons of ur brother's family living abroad. Secondly try to convince u will return. For example ur parents living back home,u have business (provide tax documents), property and well settled. Frankly third time it is not easy. My personal experience is for visit visa try to approach paid representative, and on very first attempt. what u pay is worth it. Because what u write it effect every thing ur future application for visit, immigration. Truth is not what u know, point is how u present on paper.

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
I applied for trv..I am running my own tuition centre and my total earning is near abt 6000$
My father and mother r working..I shw my father balance also..I filled my return on time..moreover my brothers sponsor me for dis trip..Dey r well settled..I applied only for 15 days only..I never visit any country before dis..I’m from India..now plz tell me wat can I do..really confused..plz help me..

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
I show my assets like my home and my fathers business n all..both my parents hvng 10 yrs visitor visa and last year Dey visited Canada and return on tme..my brothers are not able to visit India due to their job commitments..I applied in September first(reason was my brother birthday)bt Dey refused my case reason was I will nt came on tme.bt again in nov I applied for celebrating Christmas together & I jst want to visit and see d beauty of Canada..also my brothers show their every legal document like tax slips sheets n all bt still Dey refuse my case n reason was funds,travel history and will not back at tme bt I knw I’m a genius visitor will definitely come back coz of my Center commitment..don’t knw wat to do..totally heart broken..I req plz rply..

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
Plz help ..I need advice from u..plz rply
I am afraid it is refused, system update will takes some time, normally travel history is asked when u did not link ur travel with specific family event in Canada. Looks for birthdays, anniversaries, medical reasons of ur brother's family living abroad. Secondly try to convince u will return. For example ur parents living back home,u have business (provide tax documents), property and well settled. Frankly third time it is not easy. My personal experience is for visit visa try to approach paid representative, and on very first attempt. what u pay is worth it. Because what u write it effect every thing ur future application for visit, immigration. Truth is not what u know, point is how u present on paper.[/QUOTE..