+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking guidance about immigrating to Canada

Jul 9, 2019
Hi , i can really use some help. Ill tell you about my situation first. I was born in Israel and when i turned 5 , my family and i moved to Canada . My father told us the documents were ready but unfortunately that wasn't true. We ended up staying there illegally for 8 years and got deported after that. My father stayed in Canada but after 2 years he also got deported back to Israel. He lived here for 5 years and got remarried to a woman living in Canada and moved back. Ive been living in Israel for 9 years now. Ive finished school and the army. I really want to move back. When we got deported, the Government paid for our tickets. I know still need to pay for this so my question is how and where? I also want to move back or at first travel there. But am i able to enter the country back? I was 13 when i got deported . My mother was told she can't enter the country again or only after 10 years. How can i check this? What can i do about my situation? Am i able to enter/visit/live Canada? Student visa is not an option for me therefore i would like some guidance