+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Expert Advice on Asylum in Canada

hashi111

Apr 12, 2024
Hello everyone,

I need your advice about seeking asylum in Canada. I've been living in Saudi Arabia for 18 years, and I'm married. I've traveled to 35 countries and have a valid visa for Canada. But I can't go back to my home country because of legal problems with my brothers on land dispute . If I lose my job in Saudi Arabia, I might have to go back, and that scares me.

I want to know when is the best time to claim asylum in Canada. Should I wait until my second visit, or should I do it the first time because I want to visit Canada first time this year as visitor and then come back Saudia and later if anything happens like I lose job or need to go back my home country I can go Canada and claim asylum so what you suggest it will be problem ? Or I should move right now for asylum ? . Because right now until I am in Saudia I am safe so have no intention to take asylum now and only want to visit Canada as tourist.

I'd really appreciate any advice or tips you can give me about this. Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

I need your advice about seeking asylum in Canada. I've been living in Saudi Arabia for 18 years, and I'm married. I've traveled to 35 countries and have a valid visa for Canada. But I can't go back to my home country because of legal problems with my brothers on land dispute . If I lose my job in Saudi Arabia, I might have to go back, and that scares me.

I want to know when is the best time to claim asylum in Canada. Should I wait until my second visit, or should I do it the first time because I want to visit Canada first time this year as visitor and then come back Saudia and later if anything happens like I lose job or need to go back my home country I can go Canada and claim asylum so what you suggest it will be problem ? Or I should move right now for asylum ? . Because right now until I am in Saudia I am safe so have no intention to take asylum now and only want to visit Canada as tourist.

I'd really appreciate any advice or tips you can give me about this. Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,
It would need to be on your first visit.

Also be aware that if you've visited countries like the US in the past, your grounds for claiming asylum could be quite weak.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Why Canada? Other countries in Europe are much closer to you. Canada has its own problems at the moment..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Claim on first arrival. If you were so scared for your life then you would be leaving ASAP. Make sure you have emails, police and medical records to prove that you face persecution on your return.

If Saudi Arabia is not your country of citizenship, you can return to home country. No reason to claim asylum in Canada.

ahzkhs

Jun 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
I am an asylum expert.
I would like to say, you claim grounds are not considered in the law and not an asylum reasons.
You can message me for more information.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
How is a legal dispute even slightly qualifies as an asylum issue? Can't wait for the next election...

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
I can see your story is changing day by day....

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-help-needed-church-visit-came-under-blasphemous.843125/

• Haha
Reactions: Mancini

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Some of these asylum postings are bordering on ridiculous lately .
Can’t miss that they’ve travelled to 35 countries

What’s next ? I have a hang nail on my toe , can’t see a podiatrist in my country , can I claim asylum in Canada?

Blatantly ridiculous

Yup election can’t come soon enough

Last edited:

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
You're the same guy taking pictures of churches and wants asylum in Canada, right? All BS..