+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Clarification on genuineness of the offer received from the organization, Canada

Jul 19, 2019
Hi, This is Magesh, from India. I would be very grateful if you could clarify the genuineness of the appointment letter received from one of organization, Canada. Details as follows:
I was interviewed through online (company email ex info@XXXXX.com where xxxxx-denote company name) and sent me an agreement letter stating the employment period for is five years at their organization and asked me to send back the agreement if terms and conditions are ok. I received an appointment letter after sending agreement back to the organization, stating that you have been selected for Manager Position with salary other details of emoluments, and period of employment for 5 years (without LIMA) and also I was asked to bear the visa processing cost while air ticket is provided by the organization. Further I was asked to contact senior officer in Canada embassy at New Delhi for processing of visa, travel documents and permits. The shared email ID was xxxxxxxxxx@canadianembassyvisas.com, I received a mail from embassy officer that I need to pay Application/Registration Fee of Five Hundred Canadian Dollars ($500CAD) Twenty Eight Thousand Four Hundred And Five Rupees (INR.28,405Rupees) immediately to enable him to start my visa processing for my traveling document to Canada and also he stated that the type of Visa you are applying for is a working visa for 5 years and processing visa will take 12 working days from the application fee is confirm. Appointment will be granted me to have bio-metric data (10 fingers scan and digital photograph taken) for the completion of the visa/ interview formalities at the Embassy for five years Canadian Working Visa endorsement. As soon as my visa processing is completed it will be sent to Canadian Embassy in New Delhi, they will inform me when to proceed to the Embassy along with a hard copy of my International Passport for final Visa Stamping. My Air Ticket will be sent direct to Canadian Embassy in New Delhi as soon as my Visa is ready. If I meet up with the requirement of the office my Visa will be issued in 12 working days from the date of application and they shall send me a gate authorized pass to enable you visit the Canadian Consulate in New Delhi for Visa Stamping in your international Passport immediately your Visa is finally completed. Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application form, fill it as directed."Important information" All charges have to be paid to the Head of Visa Department with details that will be communicated to you. If you meet up with the requirement of the office, your visa will be issued in 12 working days from the date of Visa Application payment confirmation. Immediately your Visa is ready our head office here in New Delhi will issue you an invitation for you to come over for your visa stamping in your International Passport.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Yup, scam! Canadian embassy does not act as a travel agent for airline tickets. They have enough issues with work they are suppose to do.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Obviously a scam but you could help to warn others by sharing the name of the company. You obviously should not pay any money or share copies of any documents given there will be a chance of Identity theft